Have Kinks?

I love it when a woman comes. I love DATY. Licking a hard clit until she caves is the best. THE BEST! I like her squirting, the more the better. Squirt all over my face and chest; I don't care. I like hard nipples.

I like anal. Rubbing the asshole. Slowly sticking the swollen purple head in slowly, then all the way in and rubbing the clit the whole time.

I like pounding the pussy hard and fast, hard and fast, hard and fast.

I like a good prostate massage but their fingers are always too short so a tool is needed, then they can't really find the right spot.

I'm curious about pegging

I'm a little trans curious. Lay her down on her back, hit her prostate with my dick while rubbing her giant clit. What every lol.
And a gang bang, that's been a fantasy for a while.
Probably a MMF 3 some and give and get oral from the guy as well as being fucked in the ass by her with strapon while giving oral and by him while eating her pussy or she sits on my face.... or meet with a Trans provider and she is the top... Just a couple fantasy ideas bouncing around in my head.... No negative comments please.. just move on if its not for you... she asked so I answered.... have a great day everyone Originally Posted by cgrman
I also would enjoy that.
Prostate play is the whole reason I got back in to the hobby.
I've had some prostate massages and most were great.
Tried pegging once and hope to again soon. I also love the idea of giving up control. And would love to see a dom. But I had a friend who was a dom. And was told that many Dom's don't make you cum.
Professional doms provide an experience they don't get you off. I don't see the point in that.
Well done I like all those things!
Probably a MMF 3 some and give and get oral from the guy as well as being fucked in the ass by her with strapon while giving oral and by him while eating her pussy or she sits on my face.... or meet with a Trans provider and she is the top... Just a couple fantasy ideas bouncing around in my head.... No negative comments please.. just move on if its not for you... she asked so I answered.... have a great day everyone Originally Posted by cgrman

hmmmmm fond tingly memories!!!!!!

I like cum swapping...nipple biting..cock n ball worship...prostate milking...strapon play..bi male oral play in my threesomes
and I luv sensual oily body slides
we may have to refresh our memories...
hmmmmm fond tingly memories!!!!!!

I like cum swapping...nipple biting..cock n ball worship...prostate milking...strapon play..bi male oral play in my threesomes
and I luv sensual oily body slides Originally Posted by DallasRain