Craziest Phone Calls

LOL i dunno sweets i was so scared at the thought of killing him and catching a felony conviction than buying new shoes i couldn't think straight!lol My eyes actually crossed while on the phone and i bout had a heart attack.All i could see is me coming back and him dead as a doorknob and me standing there with bags wondering what to do now and how do i explain this one?
DAMN!!! You mean like go shopping while he was tied up?? HMMM How come I never get those kind of guys LMAO!! Originally Posted by ali*cat
Buy me something nice, have place to take body. Almost forget, wear gloves. Oh, need new suit as well. Wool, double breast pinstripe, 48 regular. Two pair pants if they have. Or could be persuaded to watch victim...er...client until return. Shoes would be good.

LOL i dunno sweets i was so scared at the thought of killing him and catching a felony conviction than buying new shoes i couldn't think straight!lol My eyes actually crossed while on the phone and i bout had a heart attack.All i could see is me coming back and him dead as a doorknob and me standing there with bags wondering what to do now and how do i explain this one? Originally Posted by AleXisSeymore
YOU are so wonderful i just love you! You are a true friend indeed!
Buy me something nice, have place to take body. Almost forget, wear gloves. Oh, need new suit as well. Wool, double breast pinstripe, 48 regular. Two pair pants if they have. Or could be persuaded to watch victim...er...client until return. Shoes would be good. Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
The craziest phone call I ever received was many years ago, long before caller ID (which I am now thankful for). When I answered, a female voice claiming to be a neighbor said, "come on over...the coast is clear". Now, I live in the piney woods of Arkansas, some 300 miles from the closest coast ... the gulf coast. So, I did the same thing I do nowadays when an unknown number shows up on caller ID.... I hung up!
Alexis, Mr.Chan will keep a look out for you and I will entertain the gentleman, BUT I EXPECT A Prada or Dolce and G bag in return!!! Would that be considered a double?? HA HA hA LMFAO !!! Me and Mr. Chan a double team!!!