Review So full of crap.

Don't let it make your head explode, that was cheap shot at the whole polite cat herding episode, which has almost died of neglect several times and that's exactly where whiner threads should go.

Even yours.

Plus nobody's busted on Thatchubbynurse for a while and if she only has to unload on other hookers she starts thinking her shit doesn't stink so every now and then she needs her nose rubbed in one of her own steamers.

AND YO, PROLONGUS -

Bro, open your other eye, that's young hot Swifty with old, fat Stevie, hence the pondering about the future.
LOL...oh okay.

I hope you just made her a little extra cash as a result of this.

That's normally what happens.

:-)
LOL...oh okay.

I hope you just made her a little extra cash as a result of this.

That's normally what happens.

:-) Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Actually, she's missing out some cash. Cash that I will forever spend elsewhere.
I'm trying to figure out why taking a cheap shot at thehotnurse is really needed here?

Ugh.... Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Because some guys are assholes! Plain and simple.
Because some guys are assholes! Plain and simple. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
You clearly know everything, don't you?
Because some guys are assholes! Plain and simple. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
You clearly know everything, don't you? Originally Posted by billiam
You have to relax man. Step away from the keyboard for a bit. I don't think Kaylee and Kendall are talking about you. Pretty sure they're talking about Phildo's comment about That Hot Nurse, who's another provider on here. You're lashing out at them for no reason. I understand your frustration, but at least you didn't drive all the way to her incall before she went radio silent and no call-no show you. I've tried to see Bombshell Betty myself after she was recommended to me by a guy on here. The first time she contacted me back days later. The second time she didn't contact me back at all. I moved on. It's not that big of a deal.
Pretty sure Bombshell Betty & THN are getting a kick out of the free pub in this thread..

I'm simply happy my avatar is getting a nod...and Phildo...I saw FM a few weeks ago in concert and Stevie's voice seemed pretty strong to me.
You have to relax man. Step away from the keyboard for a bit. I don't think Kaylee and Kendall are talking about you. Pretty sure they're talking about Phildo's comment about That Hot Nurse, who's another provider on here. You're lashing out at them for no reason. Originally Posted by Genosha
I'm not hating on Kaylee. If Kendall wasn't talking about me, I'll delete my response if possible.
Yeah....taking a cheap shot like that on a thread that has nothing to do with her is really mean and ugly.

Bill, I don't think you are a asshole at all. :-)

If you don't want to spend money on her or me or anyone for that matter doesn't make you a asshole at all.

Calling someone a name does and as far as I can see, you didn't call anyone a name.

Oh and OP....sorry you were nc/ns.
Yeah....taking a cheap shot like that on a thread that has nothing to do with her is really mean and ugly.

Bill, I don't think you are a asshole at all. :-)

If you don't want to spend money on her or me or anyone for that matter doesn't make you a asshole at all.

Calling someone a name does and as far as I can see, you didn't call anyone a name.

Oh and OP....sorry you were nc/ns. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
I'm only an asshole when I need to be.
billiam, I have never been contacted by you or set an appt for Jan 20th. I see you linked a review to bombshell betty though. There was a misunderstanding about a dozen posts up. I just wanted to clarify.

Phildo, if you wanna talk about the me and the private forum, grow some stones and start a new thread or bump the old ones that already exist. Hijacking a NCNS thread is pretty stupid, even for you.
Hot Nurse, you are so sexy when you scold fucktarts.
billiam, I have never been contacted by you or set an appt for Jan 20th. I see you linked a review to bombshell betty though. There was a misunderstanding about a dozen posts up. I just wanted to clarify.

Phildo, if you wanna talk about the me and the private forum, grow some stones and start a new thread or bump the old ones that already exist. Hijacking a NCNS thread is pretty stupid, even for you. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
You are clearly not the same person as Bombshell Betty.
Glad we got that cleared up.

Sorry your thread got hijacked, OP. Hopefully you guys can work something out and have a great makeup session!
  • L.A.
  • 01-23-2015, 04:43 PM
This is 2 star drama.....bring back Wulfie.