proof of employment or paycheck stubs

Have you seen about apartments that will take self employed tenants. They only catch with this is you may have to pay your rent quarterly
Ladies:

Anybody with quick books and quick books payroll can create all the paycheck stub you want and in order for as much as you want and on any company you choose or fake. It is a very simple thing to do. I know I own a payroll company. Any decent PC based accounting package with payroll can do the same thing. The ABA and account number don't appear on the stub so it doesn't matter if they are legit or not. Many of your customers will be able to do it for you. I won't do it for you but I do for my Sugar Baby to keep her father happy that she is working. You can get checks from quick books that have stubs. This is a nit for an accountant. Originally Posted by Chase51
That too
I have a marketing business with real employees so I can help out (case by case basis) for those that are in dire need of paystubs/proof of income. Originally Posted by yelle

New to San Antonio and am needing a place asap so I can move my kids back with me,
Anyone in the Dallas/Houston area who can help with paycheck stubbs?
http://vstubs.com
I have used this website personally and will verify that its totally legit. I purchased 3 check stubs and 30 days employment verification for $120. Not the most cheap option but it works 100% and you get all your info same day. Any questions feel free to pm me
If you don't work for some one, you can't legally get a "pay stub" .... If some one is selling that kind of a service of producing 'pay stub' out of thin air, I would seriously doubt the legitimacy of the service!
If you don't work for some one, you can't legally get a "pay stub" .... If some one is selling that kind of a service of producing 'pay stub' out of thin air, I would seriously doubt the legitimacy of the service! Originally Posted by chrisstl
Sounds like a process of just helping people out. The system is so hell bent on keeping people at their mercy. Sometimes you need someone to 'cut a corner' for you. They (those with power and money) do it for themselves, i.e. making DUI's and other criminal acts disappear into thin air...the same shit they hold against us.
There are websites that will allow you to print a fake paystub and also will provide you with a phone number they can call with an answering service. When I did it, I just used google search and found it. I think I paid $7 for each paystub and then the phone line was 20 something. The paystubs looked legit enough to get me the apartment I have been in ever since. I also had a close client that had his own business write me checks that we didn't cash. So, it looked like I had a job under the table and a job on the books. It worked for me. Originally Posted by Jamielove532
Hey gorgeous can you message me the link?
I have a marketing business with real employees so I can help out (case by case basis) for those that are in dire need of paystubs/proof of income. Originally Posted by yelle
Hello my name is tori phoenixxx I am very interested and in dire need of proof of income or paycheck stubs can you please email me w more info
tori.phoenixox@hotmail.com
Thank you
Kisses
Best way to do is file your taxes as self-employed small business owner and submit your tax returns to the land lord. This will also help you buy a home or a car etc down the road. PM me you need more information.
Hahahahahaha

A hooker paying taxes.

How funny.

Hell, most collect welfare on top of being a hooker.

I hope they all go to jail for tax fraud on these pay stub scams
Use a PEO service. Professional Employer Organization. Google one in your area. Pay yourself for a small fee, weekly, biweekly or once a month.

Taxes, health care, 401k, etc.

Contrary to what some think... some of us Do pay taxes and dont use any sort of government assistance...
Some
Maybe 1 in 10,000

Maybe
Hahahahahaha

A hooker paying taxes.

How funny.

Hell, most collect welfare on top of being a hooker.

I hope they all go to jail for tax fraud on these pay stub scams Originally Posted by Gotyour6
I'm sorry. Maybe I'm missing something here.

I was getting the impression that these girls were doing this to try to show some legitimacy.
Some
Maybe 1 in 10,000

Maybe Originally Posted by Gotyour6
There are more of us than that love muff. While we are fewer, its more than you think.

Side note: Far more non hooks suck the system, shit the government enables people to suck their money tit.