Encounter: Kammye…a hard no for me. Time just flies away …

I do not intend to reply to rebuttal. Not one word.

I will stand on my many years in the hobby, okays, verifications, etc, I guess the real lesson is you post a negative review at your peril. Taking one for team never ends.

Drama over.
I cratered and rebuttal. Hopefully that’s it.

I appreciate all the people who have saved my time and dollars from providers with inconsistent service. I fell obliged to be honest in mine.
  • Uomo
  • 06-21-2023, 07:04 AM
While she has never had a no, she has about 6 months since her last review, same on TER and some there aren't 10/10's. Shit happens and SW's attitude can change overnight.

Been reading your reviews for years and we've seen several of the same ladies. I've never found your reviews to be exaggerating one way or another.

What is disappointing is that she went after your physical appearance, hygiene and brought up ED. She forgot to mention that your kid is ugly and has a wonky eye. Jesus, that was low.

Also, it was a shame to see how fast some of the guys were falling all over her and taking her side, but not one said they had seen her before and had a great experience. Maybe if I'm nice to her she'll suck my dick the bestest... Fucking white knights.
With all the wk's, it's nice to have someone who posts truthful reviews.
“ Maybe if I'm nice to her she'll suck my dick the bestest”….true indeed. And you-hobby long enough you realize you aren’t special, that’s it’s just business.

I was disappointed as well but over. We have a good board and Mods who run it well.

Never seen a no on kammye
  • Uomo
  • 06-25-2023, 10:57 AM
Never seen a no on kammye Originally Posted by boxerdog
So what, do you have a point? Shit happens and everyone is going to have a bad day.

Have you ever given out a no?
With all the wk's, it's nice to have someone who posts truthful reviews. Originally Posted by winn dixie
This is not a comment about BigTex or Kammye. I am commenting in general. Almost every time that there is a NO review, someone will comment about that it is nice to see an honest review, Just because it is a NO review does not mean it is honest. I have seen several NO reviews that were not honest.
Guys, let's stay with this review.

@boxerdog, I can only call it like I see it on the short visit. I wish her well, and wish you happy hobbying!
I have never seen a NO review that was dishonest-I concur with BigTex.
^^^^^ I believe that a recently Banned individual with the initials SP had a few of those.