Top 10 Hispanic choice

A pic from today
Selena51 is so sexy and has that accent that does it for me. As far as BCD......off the charts and a menu from A-Z.
Diana Devin was my favorite but I think she quit the hobby when she got her degree.
Diana Devin was my favorite but I think she quit the hobby when she got her degree. Originally Posted by oldmarine

of those still available

Bliss
Ariana
Lilly Marie
Adriana Paige
Harley Jayden
MarieLynn
Since the S.O. Is Hispanic, I don't see too many Latinas. But Bella is on the top of this list for all the wonderful ladies I have visited. Sexy Valerie (also gone I think) is up on the list just based on the 5''-10" tight softball player body. Hope both come back soon!!!
Lolabrea
Emary Preston might be in Austin
Bliss dfw
Selena51
Bella ftw not sure she's around Originally Posted by mr.kurtbain
Thank you for the mention. I'm in Dallas until the end of October during the week.

Bella is doing great, she is not coming back. But yeah, she would be my top choice.
MndiMorgan is up there as well. At least she is part Hispanic. A true GFE Gem!
LolaBrea, Selena, Bliss, and Bella are all absolutely awesome and worth the visit.

Emary is the one Latina really high on my list that I have not met.

Another lady no one has mentioned yet is Isabella Rose. She is super passionate with great IOP. A really sexy lady with super hot body and a total sweetheart.

In general, the Latina's I've seen have been more passionate and better GFE than the average provider (in general; there are of course exceptions).

of those still available

Bliss
Ariana
Lilly Marie
Adriana Paige
Harley Jayden
MarieLynn Originally Posted by daty/o

Gracias amor!
Bliss is unbelievably wonderful.
Add Ashley Apple to the list.
MndiMorgan is up there as well. At least she is part Hispanic. A true GFE Gem! Originally Posted by CHUNKER12
She is high on my tdl, but have not been able to set it up...yet.
i see selena51 all the time... she's the best!
Isabella Rose
Selena 51 very very cute
I am fluent in Spanish and have strong latina roots!