Review how many giant red flags does it take to get inside the center of a crazy bitch’s head??? Amber Scott might have the answer (photo inside)

haha i think she might want to consider bp!!
just curious if Amber has responded, or anyone has contacted her regarding the veracity of this "review".. given that Abe's last "no" was vehemently challenged by his Protagonist, who said she refused to see him and has text evidence.

I believe Abe, not only on merit, but who in his right mind would spin a yarn such as this, following a charge of a faked review?

I consider myself a top Bullshit meter reader, and I see nothing in this or the other review, that gives me pause.

I would say to Abe, though.. WTF?! I told you before not to do outcalls! you spent the night AWAY from your house while she sat in your fucking driveway?! do you realize the damage she could have caused? and what could you do about it? my God Man, it's fun to read about your walking on the edge of the ledge, but damn it, as the cliché goes, you're playing with fire!
haha yes sir Chung you're probably right about the fire!!

the damage part did cross my mind, but luckily no damage done..
haha yes sir Chung you're probably right about the fire!!

the damage part did cross my mind, but luckily no damage done so far.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
FIFY.
CRAZY hookers: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the Honest Abe. Its his life long mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new dark holes, to boldly go where no man has gone before.

Thanks Abe for your unparalleled bravery and dedication to the cause. We salute you. Never stop writing reviews, so your adventures can be passed from generation to generation of mongers. Originally Posted by lovehound69
hell yessss i will carry on and do my best!!
These and the last review's comments...

Thanck you for making coed awesome again.
should we not have the ROS available for everyone to see?

in the name of fairness..
If you wrote it, you can post it in the open, Mr. Abe.

I'm all about some fairness.
well i just copied and pasted from my phone and i don't like the way it looked.. so i'll do it from my computer tomorrow..
[I thought whores couldn't post in reviews.]

Sorry for your trouble, Mr. Abe. Shit like this should only happen to guys like Bumdy.

Then again, one would have to see women for that (usually).
[I thought whores couldn't post in reviews.]

Sorry for your trouble, Mr. Abe. Shit like this should only happen to guys like Bumdy.

Then again, one would have to see women for that (usually). Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Damn, man! You must fall asleep at night thinking about me and jerking off. I'm not changing my policy for you, Creed.

By the way, for the record, I have NEVER been told "no" by ANY chick I've tried to rent. Unlike some guys I could mention (Creed.)

As a matter of fact, I get messages from ECCIE chicks WANTING to meet me. I actually have a "date" with one of them set up for tomorrow. But, whatever helps you get through life.

As for Abe, you fucking rule, man! Hopefully your "adventures" will continue to entertain us for a long time to come.
abe, you really should write a book or an internet video screenplay!!

Damn, man! You must fall asleep at night thinking about me and jerking off. I'm not changing my policy for you, Creed.

By the way, for the record, I have NEVER been told "no" by ANY chick I've tried to rent. Unlike some guys I could mention (Creed.)

As a matter of fact, I get messages from ECCIE chicks WANTING to meet me. I actually have a "date" with one of them set up for tomorrow. But, whatever helps you get through life.

As for Abe, you fucking rule, man! Hopefully your "adventures" will continue to entertain us for a long time to come. Originally Posted by albundy
thank you good sir, i will do my best!!
abe, you really should write a book or an internet video screenplay!!

Originally Posted by pmdelites
haha nope never drove by.. i stayed at my other pad - i needed to check on it anyway..

i like the bj idea - wish i would have thought of it!!
Dude, where's the ROS? Your fan base is waiting...