What are your two biggest provider problems?

1. My lack of stamina to hobby as frequently as my libido mandates
2. My lack of time.

None of which are providers problems, they are mine. I dont have any problems with the providers i see. i must be a very lucky guy. I dont have horror stories, and aside from the occasional tardiness (which i dont consider a provider problem, but womens nature - and i love women too much to let that bother me), i have no complaints.

Thank you ladies that i have been with. You know who you are and you are all awesome to me.
Having their own damn life with no consideration for my penis' constant need for attention.

On a serious note. My biggest problem is their lack of money management. Blowing all their hard earn dollars on bling trying to impress everyone that they're a playa. Then busting my balls when they run out of $ for living expenses during slow times.
1. Not Being on time for a session
2. Putting ad up that you are visiting a city and then don't show up and let us know after we ask for an appt.
3. Not being fresh out of the shower when we arrive.
Having their own damn life with no consideration for my penis' constant need for attention.

On a serious note. My biggest problem is their lack of money management. Blowing all their hard earn dollars on bling trying to impress everyone that they're a playa. Then busting my balls when they run out of $ for living expenses during slow times. Originally Posted by Hercules
Ha! That was hilarious!
Trying to undercut your reference request by contacting the guy and chastising him for wanting to see someone else or just not replying to a reference request at all. Its gotten to a point where I don't even ask certain providers for references. Too much bs just for a simple yes or no. Yet another reason why I love p411.
1. they charge me money
2. they don't have a post-session meal ready for me. hell a sandwich would be fine.
Trying to undercut your reference request by contacting the guy and chastising him for wanting to see someone else or just not replying to a reference request at all. Its gotten to a point where I don't even ask certain providers for references. Too much bs just for a simple yes or no. Yet another reason why I love p411. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I had a provider who straight up told me that she does not give out references at all. Nevermind telling the hobbyists that when they need a good word! SMH.

Otherwise, this is a great thread! Some of the things that hobbyists have said here are definitely things I need to work on in 2015.
Women not making it easy to see without several clicks where their incall is located. My sig line says it all.

Difficulty knowing who is available when that narrow window opens for me.
+1 TinMan
General area of InCall helps when shopping.
Trying to undercut your reference request by contacting the guy and chastising him for wanting to see someone else or just not replying to a reference request at all. Its gotten to a point where I don't even ask certain providers for references. Too much bs just for a simple yes or no. Yet another reason why I love p411. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Couldn't have said it better myself! Nice job my lil pint sized Trollope!
Kendall, I thought she was more metric.
1. You, screaming during sex. (It ain't loud enough...)
2. Asking $250 one week and $400 the next week, lol.
Some of the things im reading are crazy! Why even put up ads if you are going to half ass it! Hygienic complaints are ridiculous, smelling of smoke and all the other complaints befuddle the mess out of me. I thought the biggest complaint on this thread would be about iop and communication snafus. Its 2015 and you pros can't stock up on feminine wet wipes and candles, at the very l least? Lol just my 2 cents.

Oh but to add to the thread my biggest complaint about providers is that the market is flooded with mediocre talent with world class courtesan egos.
1. Lack of professionalism in communication. If you have time to respond to a thread, you have time to respond to my reference request, even if it is a "I don't remember him".

2. People who complain about egos while clearly displaying their own.
Lack of TCB
Lack of respect for my time