One of The Best Features

I love Pavens eyes and make-up along with those HUGE tata's!
Ohhh yeah... I am so w/ you on that pic of Karlie. She's really a hot lil' thing.

I still remember the sly, seductive smirk SophieBella sported at her first social. Wish I could put that pic up to share. lol

Paven has a mischievous quality that's definitely a plus, imo.

J.F., Nubian Goddess of the past & now retired, had a beautiful smile. She could charm the pants off a preacher w/ that smile, I'll bet! hehe *hope I don't get struck by lightning for that*
on a woman is her ass... Sorry But we are not going to agree on this one either.......

For me a gal has to have it happening between the navel and the knees....

Specifically what I look for is that diamond shape gap rather perfectly displayed behind when a woman stands with her feet together......

here
Originally Posted by Whispers
It is a great ass Whispers and there's a great smile on that beauty as well. But I strongly suspect that you'll not get the pleasure of her company.
I agree that a sincere smile is a great feature in any lady. However a beautiful set of eyes to gaze into is my favorite feature by far. The eyes can express so much without a word being said. The naughty/fun bits are nice by themselves but having the right attitude expressed through the correct channels makes all the difference in the world.

Yeah I know, it might sound stupid but hey it's my opinion... sue me!! LOL!!!
Nothing wrong with that Grecco! It's one of the reason I love women so much....so many great assets, so many great ways they find to use them....from a look they can give you at the right moment, to the way they walk, move.....man, is there any greater creation than a fine woman?
on a woman is her ass... Sorry But we are not going to agree on this one either.......

For me a gal has to have it happening between the navel and the knees....

Specifically what I look for is that diamond shape gap rather perfectly displayed behind when a woman stands with her feet together......

hereAttachment 36786

and here Attachment 36787

And with the right Eyes i seldom want to do anything other than stare into them..... while doing other things of course......

Attachment 36788 Attachment 36789 Originally Posted by Whispers
Aww how sweet of you! Mine's ok, but the derriere (sp?) on your lil lady is simply divine!

It is a great ass Whispers and there's a great smile on that beauty as well. But I strongly suspect that you'll not get the pleasure of her company.
Originally Posted by gjetson
Thank you, georgie. You guys are stroking my ego! You're gonna make my head so big I can't fit out the door!

She manages to protect her identity and still show off that million-dollar smile! All of her photos are great, but this one is by far my favorite.
Angelina is VERY beautiful inside and out by far!
Damn I forgot all about Genesis amazing smile!! Now she has an awesome smile and tata's and booty
I am honored that you guys put me on your list!!
Alyssa, love your smile and everything else. Sorry going to miss you and Kendall this time around because of my work schedule.
KLK:

What a compliment coming from such a beautiful, intelligent young woman! Smiling is something that I don't do much these days, but I agree with your assessment in that this is one of my favorite recent pics of me. I always wear a pout when I pose, but this was more of an accidental pic.

Anyway, it was great chatting with you on the phone a few months back! We have a lot in common and if you find yourself in San Antonio in the near future, please don't hesitate to look me up. SA is actually my new home. I would love to show you around.

Take care and stay warm!

Love,

Angelina

She manages to protect her identity and still show off that million-dollar smile! All of her photos are great, but this one is by far my favorite. Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley
  • R.M.
  • 02-08-2011, 11:50 AM
But but Kara what about your smile? My humble opinion would be your beautiful smile. But that just me.
I agree Reese!
I think it is that curve of the hip, smiles are cute ,sexy invite, or very dangerouse