It's the Republicants Stupid!

BigTicks, you and other liberals lather in your wealth of bullshit and dog shit. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Ibby, rather than wasting my time trying to tread water in the gutter you've been drowning in, I will focus my attention on a very profound observation from the referenced article in post #1.

"The GOP has become an insurgent outlier in American politics. It is ideologically extreme; scornful of compromise; unmoved by conventional understanding of facts, evidence and science; and dismissive of the legitimacy of its political opposition. When one party moves this far from the mainstream, it makes it nearly impossible for the political system to deal constructively with the country’s challenges."
Allen West is absolutely right. Unfortunately, he's one of the few with the guts to tell it like it is. Apparently, that makes a few people uncomfortable.
Allen West is absolutely right. Unfortunately, he's one of the few with the guts to tell it like it is. Apparently, that makes a few people uncomfortable. Originally Posted by Energy
Ahhhhhh, the age old, Far Right Wing-Nut, Republican mantra - When all else fails, let's refer to our fellow Americans who do not agree with us, as Commies!
Ibby, rather than wasting my time trying to tread water in the gutter you've been drowning in, I will focus my attention on a very profound observation from the referenced article in post #1.
"The GOP has become an insurgent outlier in American politics. It is ideologically extreme; scornful of compromise; unmoved by conventional understanding of facts, evidence and science; and dismissive of the legitimacy of its political opposition. When one party moves this far from the mainstream, it makes it nearly impossible for the political system to deal constructively with the country’s challenges." Originally Posted by bigtex
BigTicks, it's the Dims that are ideologically extreme. Dims are like junkies who promise to quit using tomorrow if they can just get another hit today. Compromise? Dims so not know the definition of compromise. To a Dim, a 'compromise' is promising to cut spending at some future date in exchange for greater spending today. That's not 'compromise' . . . that's Three Card Monte.

Talk about ignoring the facts and being dismissive of legitimate political opposition: evidence of Dim extremism is most exemplary in the partisan manner by which they bulldozed Odumbocare through Congress: against the wishes of a majority of the citizens.

In regards to science, the Dims are following Gore like lemmings over a cliff ignoring historic-scientific observations and facts that undermine at every point Gore’s contention that man is causing global warming. Plus, the Dims are making world hunger worse by promoting the use of food for fuel while simultaneously hindering the development of untapped fossil fuel reserves that are used to plant, grow, harvest and transport food. Those are some of the facts you Dims choose to ignore, BigTicks.
BL I am sure it did not escape your attention that the Wing Nuts have consisitently criticized you for failing to provide an actual link to items you have cut and pasted in your posts. However, it is apparent that they will still criticize even when a link is provided, even from a moderate source, such as the Washington Post.

There is no satisfying the Far Right Wing-Nut crowd! They don't like it when you do post a link and they don't like it when you don't! If the article is critical of the Wing-Nut agenda, they don't like it! Originally Posted by bigtex
Washington Post moderate? Are you out of your fucking mind. Drink some more coolaid.
Washington Post moderate? Are you out of your fucking mind. Drink some more coolaid. Originally Posted by rodog44
And I suppose you also believe that FAUX News is a moderate news source!
In the few years that President Obama was Senator Obama, did he ever vote "yes" on one of President Bush's agenda items? Originally Posted by Jackie S

Did he ever vote anything besides present on anything?
BigTits & BigLips get with Douchee and y'all could be one UGLY looking Dame.
BigTits & BigLips get with Douchee and y'all could be one UGLY looking Dame. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Uhhhh, is that supposed to make sense?

Actually it does tell us quite a bit about Iffy's fantasies!