What really makes good ROS content?

This issue has come up before ,what I want in a review is nothing about YOU being a stud, stick man whatever.
1) TCB good bad no show wait long 5 minutes 2 hour later calling asking where you are?
2) In call apt, notel shit hole nice , and parking ok difficult ( shops a legacy bitch to find parking 10-2 lunchtime ) General location 75 at walnut hill Not Dallas
3) Looks like description , pics
4) IOP - BCD activities CBJ or BBBJ Kissing or not All this will save drama later Just saying
5) $

That's all hobby on ( This applies to the ladies also no disappointments both ways leads to great reviews )
The 'No's': She orgasmed quite a few times. I'm larger than most. Her pussy tasted delicious. Who am I to say no? I was happy to oblige. Her weight was accurate(none of their posted weights are accurate).

When I write a review I imagine myself sitting across the campfire from my buddies explaining the details to them.
See " The Should Have Been A No Thread " a lot of good information Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Where is that thread?
When I wrote reviews I would describe the incall, the provider features, the build up to the session, and a peak into my mind on scheduling and whatnot. I wouldn't get caught up on activities, because ymmv plays a factor with everybody
I used to enjoy the Penthouse style of writing. But now, I’m just looking for a few simple facts.
1. What’s her menu?
2. Is there an up charge for anything? I hate negotiating in the middle.
3. Is the location a safe location? I.e. when I leave, will my car still be there, will I get shot?
4. How much were her services?
5. Did she actually look like her showcase? If not, then what’s the difference? 20 lbs? 20 years?
6. Did she actually follow through or did she stand you up?

This day and age, the few times I see hookers, I more concerned about getting robbed than I am of anything else. I don’t want to wind up a statistic on the news.
The donation.

I see tons of reviews with ROS without donation!

Really, now?
How about the TRUTH lol

I feel sometimes...no actually I know the truth is stretched to elaborate the review(s).

For example, I found out today that I am a squirter LOL
Originally Posted by berkleigh
Me too ! Typically, around 3:00am..
The donation.

I see tons of reviews with ROS without donation!

Really, now? Originally Posted by CG2014
the one I just posted lists donation.. for non-Spa reviews, I always list that.. it is crucial information. the greatest reviews mean little when the fee is left out.
Remember what U talked about in high School
Leave the lies in High School
Once i see one of Ur tramps i will no longer see another