Encounter: Tatted and not horrible

Wasn't she in some other review during the summer under a different name? Think she had an ad on with cans of food in the background?
Not an official review but my two cents is that this is a disgusting pig. Very gross.
Not an official review but my two cents is that this is a disgusting pig. Very gross. Originally Posted by pineapple321321321
I'm not a licensed optometrist, but I think your eyes are working just fine.
I'm not a licensed optometrist, but I think your eyes are working just fine. Originally Posted by dynamitekid
Yeah this is no bueno

Oh how right you guys are.
Just saw ur review jacuzz….yikes. Double yikes. Triple dog yikes
Ah now I remember. Did she ever post under the name Khloe and there was a review under that name too?
Ah now I remember. Did she ever post under the name Khloe and there was a review under that name too? Originally Posted by pinpuller
Yes. And she was previously known as "Kraven Cox" back in Indys days.
Yes. And she was previously known as "Kraven Cox" back in Indys days. Originally Posted by laserface
She has that sister thats a provider, right?
She has that sister thats a provider, right? Originally Posted by dynamitekid
Yeah - Nola. The sister is marginally more attractive (though not by a whole bunch). But I haven't seen anything from her, at least publicly, for quite a while. (Though I'd be a little surprised if she wasn't still seeing guys UTR - assuming she's not in jail or something....)