What's Great About Kat..

• Booth
  • 04-06-2010, 02:54 PM
Fair enough; I asked for any other WK's to pipe in.. you did, thanks.
Military term: MMR; "you never met her, but...." Originally Posted by nuglet
Civilian term: get over it.

Sending a PM trying to convince everyone who participates in this thread to stop praising Kat should be beneath you.
1. She always showed up.
2. She never cheated me on time
3. She has always been polite, civil and welcoming
4. She can suck a golf ball through a 75 foot water hose.
5. She always leaves.

She has never asked to borrow money, she has never contacted my parents. She has never tried to out me.

In my book, she is a good person.
It is a weird thread.
I'm sorry threAD.
  • Carl
  • 04-06-2010, 03:24 PM
1. She always showed up.
5. She always leaves.

She has never asked to borrow money, she has never contacted my parents. She has never tried to out me.

In my book, she is a good person. Originally Posted by Big Jake
Same here. But that's the benefit of maintaining boundaries and limits to the hobby life. It makes getting along with a wide variety of people so much easier.
Here Here Carl!!!!. You're so right.
ok folks, back to praising, I'm outta here.
1. She always showed up.
5. She always leaves.

She has never asked to borrow money, she has never contacted my parents. She has never tried to out me. Originally Posted by Big Jake
Dammit! So THAT'S what I'm doing wrong!

In all seriousness, I met Kat a few years back at a San Antonio social. I arrived alone and felt a bit out of place. She was kind enough to go out of her way to make me feel comfortable and introduce me to people. Kat's a sweet and sincere woman and I hope I leave the type of impact on people's lives that she does.
Dammit! So THAT'S what I'm doing wrong!

In all seriousness, I met Kat a few years back at a San Antonio social. I arrived alone and felt a bit out of place. She was kind enough to go out of her way to make me feel comfortable and introduce me to people. Kat's a sweet and sincere woman and I hope I leave the type of impact on people's lives that she does. Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley
Holy Sheepshit, you are hot.
Kat,

Kat is no nonsense, straight up! tell it like it is kind of gal!

She won't blow smoke up your ass, unless it's part of the session ofcourse

one of my favorite people in or out of the hobby.

Stay cool babe
TFF, there are OTHER opinions. Are you just posting this crap to join the WK club or have you been in a cave for the last several years? Originally Posted by nuglet
I like kat, I think she shoots from the hip and is a great part of our community. I don't always agree with everyone. I agree with you sometimes, this time I don't.

I miss kat.
I miss kat. Originally Posted by rekcaSxT

Did I miss something?? where did she go?
tell it like it is kind of gal! Originally Posted by CupOfJava
Bingo! That she does. It has been many years but I saw her when she was new to ASPD freshly plucked off CL by our brave foot soldiers who search for talent out there.

I grew up with many kats, a few of them outdoor kats. Kats are very independent and unique and have personalities of their own. They think for themselves, don't join packs like rats do in the sewer and most kats, especially the free and independent ones will out of nowhere, some times a few days and sometimes a little longer end up on the front or back door steps ready to come home.

I'm sure like all kats, our kat will one day, hopefully sooner rather than later reappear on our doorstep. She is probably just out for a walk or a stroll,

OK everyone, together now... 1 2 3 4

My Kitty lies over the ocean
My Kitty lies over the sea
My Kitty lies over the ocean
Oh bring back my Kitty to me

Bring back,
Bring back,
Bring back my Kitty to me!
wow, what a love fest...how about on 1 2 3 4 you'all sing Kumbaya??
I thought Down41 banned the singing on kubaya when he had his rant that took us all down a peg.