The Republicans are all confused.....

They want to act like we are Bolivia. Or El Salvador. Why those two countries. What is your reasoning? Where you solve problems by throwing shit at each other, or where lawmakers settle differences by punching each other or pulling each other's hair..... and acting like 5 year olds. That would be Taiwan, Japan, or South Korea. Or by attacking legislation that has been passed by the house....without a single GOP vote passed by the senate.....without a single GOP vote approved by the Supreme Court of the United States....not completely true, the court identified the fines as taxes since it came from the House and taxes are changed all the time. There are also other Obamacare cases pending. And with all the pen and ink changes made by Obama this is not the same law that was voted on or reviewed by the SCOTUS. further approved by the people of the United States of America by the re-election of the President who passed the legislation.....and opposed by the election of the house that is overwhelming against the law. further approved by the fact that the Republicans in the house have tried more than 40 times to repeal the legislation....and have failed. The truth is that the House has SUCCESSFULLY passed legislation to repeal Obamacare and the Senate has not voted on it. So any claim that there was a failure is spurious until the Senate votes on it.

What the fuck? It's the law people.....so was slavery and segregation. let's fully enact it and let's see how it plays out. If we have to tweek it, then let's tweek it. Tweek something that is still being written? It has been tweaked and tweaked by Obama with exemptions and delays. You aren't going to get argument from us on this....we want to make it work. If like this so much think about this, what happens to our healthcare if we have another government shutdown? The doctors will have to work for no money (hello slavery) or poor expectations of being repaid. This shutdown should be a learning experience. But, arguing....without anything other than anecdotal support.....that it is not going to work.....and arguing that providing health care and and health insurance for all Americans is anything other than a good and a laudable idea that we should all be working toward.? We are governed by something called the Constitution. Where in the Constitution does it wasy anything about healthcare? Man, that is so stupid that nobody will be able to understand it. You can try the old argument about folks trying to get something for nothing. But, how does that bullshit apply to sick folks and kids? Are you familiar with the ten point check off that indicates whethe your current healthcare qualifies or not? I don't need OB-GYN services on my policy but their are required.

You guys are on the wrong side of this. I get your arguments. But, they are morally incorrect. And, if you have half a brain, you know I am right. That is called circular reasoning and that is not what wins an argument. Plus your morality claim is empty. How is it moral to pass a law with only half the country represented. Is it moral to punish people for not buying something? Is it moral to force (remember that word) people to pay for someone else's services? I hate to say it but I have read similar moral arguments like you make to justify slavery.

You're in the last century. Originally Posted by timpage
This has no meaning at all and sounds kind of lame.
Excellent analysis, JD. Spot on. And Timmy, you are correct on one point. Someone with half a brain would know you're right. People with a whole brain will know you are a full of shit Obamaton.