Do you remember who broke your hobbie cherry?

AMP - Chinese lady by Brackenridge Park. She did an awesome hand job, I naively thought that was as good as it would get.
Then discovered CityVibe and met Charlotte in Austin. It was mostly touch. Didn't know fucking was on the menu.
ASPD - This is the one. Morgan was a former contestant on ESPN's Ms Fitness, going by a totally different name. She was unbelievably horny. Nicely toned and muscular and extremely flexible, doing positions I have not seen since. She later sent me a thank you card to my P.O. Box.
Eccie - Heather01, met her on ASPD and then was my first on eccie. I and many others do miss her.
All now retired.
San Jo, CA - Early 80s with a hooker my friend arranged for three of us. I was number two on the batting order and I earned one of my many nick's that night, Quick Draw McGraw
San Luis Rio Colorado, Mex - Mid 80s, Ama in Boystown. Lovely Morena
Olongapo, PI - Late 80s, Helen from the Playboy Club. LBFM
Atlanta, GA - Early 90s, a former Houston dancer I met at a gas station. I spent the night at her place which she shared with her female lover. I partied with both but just did the stripper.

San Anto, TX - Alexxxia, my time with her is the standard I look for in a Lady. She was a perfect hostess!

San Anto, TX - Alexxxia, my time with her is the standard I look for in a Lady. She was a perfect hostess!
777 Originally Posted by RudeDog777
Ahhhhh!!!!
Alexxxia!!!!
Had many wonderful adventures with her.
My first was a girl in Boys town Nuevo Laredo. Could not tell you her name. It was in early 1980 and I was 17 years old, and fresh out of basic training.
A beautiful lady formerly known as Angel Grace now retired
My babysitter, she was a Mormon missionary helping out my folks. She is from S.A Tx...haven't heard from her since my mom threatened her with statutory rape charges....site was 25 , i was 15....cherry pooped with a warm creampie....thank you pat
AMP - Apple at VIP

ECCIE - Amazing Abby Lynn. I think she retired. I liked it so much I saw her 3 days in a row lol
First AMP was Simply Spa on Tradeway. Gorgeous super model type that I don't think wanted to be there, or be there with me.

A couple years later I joined ECCIE and SA Angel welcomed me to the club...
Some lawyer from Louisiana who found me on the riverwalk
Red light district in Amsterdam...back in 1993!
ASPD days: Wet Velvet who then recommended I see Sonya Playmate!!
First ECCIE review I did: BritishBabe
Maggie Gray, retired from this site I think. First MILF I've ever been with, though I wouldn't know she was a mom if she hadn't mentioned it. I think my review of her is still up. I'm rather new compared to most of you guys
First SA provider - BP Lillie
First eccie provider - The Sun Goddess
Wow. Some names mentioned bring back fond memories. Aspd was jennifur she wad very patient and awesome great bath time fun. Rubber duckie you're the one.. don't remember for sure but I think it was missmegan on here before she crossed to the dark side. She still has a booty shot I took of her on her showcase. Doesn't look like that now. Damn shame. The first over seas was a skank in Soho London. First stateside was a stripper in Vegas parking lot bj for buying her drinks. 19 yrs old on my first tdy. Many in between and to come. I hope.
1st ever was 14 years ago a street walker on the west side of san Antonio in the front seat of my f150 in a dark alley.

1st eccie was buxxom Brown that was a great introduction to the site wish I would have seen her again but I was like a kid in a candy store
Red light district in Amsterdam...back in 1993!
ASPD days: Wet Velvet who then recommended I see Sonya Playmate!!
First ECCIE review I did: BritishBabe Originally Posted by tim_29m
I was cleaning out the garage and found a box of SA Current magazines. There was an ad for the strip club near Splashtown, and a picture of a stripper named...Velvet. Yup,the same one, only Wetter.