Blue line up 8-23-19

• Jtbc
  • 08-25-2019, 12:22 PM
😄 funny

but you should’ve picked someone else because I don’t have problem with Bobby or Chung.
You should’ve picked some place else because I did visit blue and I am planning to visit Blue again
I reviewed juju once and how am I promoting them? Unlike me you bump Blue’s reviews every chance you get.
So how does it work jtbc? Do you work for ghost or are you an another promoter or are you another handle of ghost?

But thanks for good morning laugh.
For your efforts, I will bump blue for your behalf. You owe me my share of promote commissions. Originally Posted by cavmen

Would you like some cheese with that whine?
I hope perfect never returns, she deserves better..
I need to see Vicky again soon
Nice info, I personally enjoy seeing who is available at spas and their corresponding encounters.
For the Blue fans, how would you rank them? I've seen only few (Penny, Lexi and Gold). I've recently saw Gold. She was very nice and was very pretty. But I enjoyed the flirting of Penny more.
I haven't had a bad session with any girl I've ever seen at Blue
  • Aoi
  • 08-26-2019, 12:23 PM
Go see Silver. Very mom like session.

A young, Hot mom session
Indeed
  • TC75
  • 08-26-2019, 04:50 PM
Has Foxy gotten her shit together yet? Can she take the cock?
Damn she is smoking hot and I want to fuck her again but I can't take another shitty time with her.
Does anybody notice the difference in the environment? It seems like someone cleaned the bull crap in the Amps section of ECCIE.
Does anybody notice the difference in the environment? It seems like someone cleaned the bull crap in the Amps section of ECCIE. Originally Posted by Milkyfriend
What do you mean?
Cavman, Your other handle got Banned. Surely you knew that!!!!
I second that what do you mean
Cavman, Your other handle got Banned. Surely you knew that!!!! Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Have no idea, enlighten me and other members. (don’t link me to Chung because someone tried that already)
While at it, enlightened us with your other handles.
Has Foxy gotten her shit together yet? Can she take the cock?
Damn she is smoking hot and I want to fuck her again but I can't take another shitty time with her. Originally Posted by TC75
Smoking hot. And no. Not for me anyway.