The L.I.E.

Self fulfilling name of a website.

THEy will LIE about hobbyist.
It's not provider buzz that's a warning site, . People are anonymous and can post anything. The question was should it be only for verified providers.
Great idea. Yet another website/forum where certain ladies can carry on their personal vendettas and gripes against particular hobbyists. Good luck with that.

I've seen some of the reasons hobbyists were put on these national blacklists and whatever. If that's the kind of "information" you want to host and exchange, it should be a hoot.

As for whether or not hobbyists should be allowed to see it, it isn't possible for me to care less. Even if you preregistered me, I wouldn't bother.
Please note, this site is not a competitor site for ECCIE or hobbyist sites. It is a site for Female Adult Entertainers only. The question is should it be an open forum visible to the men? Originally Posted by StMaryMagdalene
Yes!!!
I thought maybe it was for telling a hobbyist what you won't say during a session. It is their fantasy....Why ruin it with the things like " Your Oral Skills need help" or " please shower".....NOT BASHING WHAT SO EVER.
It isn't a bash the men site......it is a kick your heels off and let your hair down and just be ourselves site. All postings are anonymous and should be. As long as the girls don't use their real hobby names or the same user name of another site, they are ok and can speak freely and vent.
Now, I'm a bit out of the loop, so someone please help me understand something.

SMM just registered today and wants to create a site where all providers can exchange information. Who is SMM? If she is an unknown person, what in the hell is she doing trying to get ladies to share rather private information without knowing her. Is SMM really a provider, really a female? Does anybody know her enough to share private information with her?

Hell, there are a couple of guys on this site who I share some stuff in common with, yet I'm hesitant to meet up with them without some sort of vouch from someone I trust. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Your thought process is great! I'm sure a lot of people are thinking the same thing. No one is asking for private information. I am not asking for anyone to share anything personal about themselves. It's not always about you hobbyist. It is not a review board. ECCIE and all the other boards are mostly geared for the hobbyist, this board is clearly for the ladies.

I can't go home and share my day with any of my family and friends. I chose to be in this business I'm not complaining. Now at least I can share my day, something funny that happened, a concern, or just a great idea or epiphany I had with someone in the same boat I'm in.

You guys have a brotherly bond and go to strip clubs and take trips together. This way we ladies can go get our nails or hair done together, talk about the best place to go shopping or who has a good sale at the moment. GIRL STUFF!
Can I be a mod? Who do I ask?
Me sugar plum are we ever going to do lunch?
SMM is really a guy, trying to learn what a woman wants, so he can get in.

Sorta like a movie I saw once. It had a straight guy, pretending to be gay, to get to know a hott babe.

SMM could also be a S.P.Y or LawInforcEment

Sorta like a movie I saw once. It had a straight guy, pretending to be gay, to get to know a hott babe.

SMM could also be a S.P.Y or LawInforcEment Originally Posted by Lustnotlove
How do you know SMM is a man?
  • bbkid
  • 01-03-2011, 07:43 AM
How do you know SMM is a man? Originally Posted by miss alyssa
How do you know it's NOT???
I am not asking for anyone to share anything personal about themselves.

I can't go home and share my day with any of my family and friends.

This way we ladies can go get our nails or hair done together, talk about the best place to go shopping or who has a good sale at the moment. GIRL STUFF! Originally Posted by StMaryMagdalene
Just what are you asking then, that you cannot go home a share with any of your family and friends.

You cannot get your

hair done
nails done
shopping done
or locate good sales
GIRL STUFF

with ANY of your family and friends.

Lady, don't try to bullshit bullshitters.
Just what are you asking then, that you cannot go home a share with any of your family and friends.

You cannot get your

hair done
nails done
shopping done
or locate good sales
GIRL STUFF

with ANY of your family and friends.

Lady, don't try to bullshit bullshitters. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Ok BULLSHITTER then keep of the site and don't worry about it. It is not for you anyways. What am I asking? Nothing of you, but for shits and giggles when your going to quote a question, quote a question. You quoted a statement I made not one of my questions. I'm sure you won't make any top 10 hobbyist list on the site. If you do, it is part of The L.I.E.

Ladies it is where we can speak freely without LexusLovers selective reading and quoting. LexusLover you are not one of us so you don't understand and we don't expect you to. That is the reason we need a site for ourselves.
MOVE ON

SMM could also be a S.P.Y or LawInforcEment Originally Posted by Lustnotlove
TFF

It's a man baby!