Cruz comes to Kansas

You are slipping fast old fart, seek help. Or are you a charter member of the org, judy mentioned? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Just pointing out your stalwart "independence", LittleEva. Like how you always "independently" side with the Left.

And I think you should get points for that suggestion. But you're LittleEva, and we understand your limited capabilities.
Just pointing out your stalwart "independence", LittleEva. Like how you always "independently" side with the Left.
Pointing out how dumb you are is siding with the left? LOL

And I think you should get points for that suggestion. But you're LittleEva, and we understand your limited capabilities. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
But you don't think judy should get any for posting it in the first place? Wondering why you defend a (forbidden subject) so staunchly.
Make up a lie, LittleEva. That's the only way you can defend yourself.
Make up a lie, LittleEva. That's the only way you can defend yourself. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Time: 1442, Place: Kansas, Cruz-52%

Tampon is eating shit.

May change as more votes counted. Necessary because of room temperature intellect of Assup and Tampon.
Excellent. Now, the glory holing Whiny bitch is a MOD!

I suggest he "prayerfully" consider whom he points!

At least now we know that KKKruz is the KKKandidate for KKKansas! And he's begging his fellow RepubliKKKans to "prayerfully consider" quitting the KKKampaign!

I guess now we get another week of discussion about Ttrump's junk!

HAHAHAHAHAHSAAAA!
But you don't think judy should get any for posting it in the first place? Wondering why you defend a (forbidden subject) so staunchly. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Maybe that's because he's a perverted Turtle!
and now cruz has taken kansas and main tonight.
Main?
Who is Whiny?
Who is Whiny? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Perhaps Whiny and the following are one and the same!

Time: 1442, Place: Kansas, Cruz-52 Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It changed.

Most of the Republicans in Kansas don't want Cruz (Isn't that how Cruz says it?)

2/3rds of the Democrats don't want HillariousNoMore.
It changed.

Most of the Republicans in Kansas don't want Cruz (Isn't that how Cruz says it?)

2/3rds of the Democrats don't want HillariousNoMore. Originally Posted by LexusLover
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...n/primaries/KS
That thing you're grasping, it's called a straw.
That thing you're grasping, it's called a straw. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...tant-asterisk/