69 redux...

Great answers and insights...thanks!

I also enjoy trading "face sitting" time!
I like lazy 69 ...... Originally Posted by LeilaniBebe
Ah yes Leilani,
And lazy 69 leads to all sorts of pretzel shaped combinations.
Guy on top 69 can be a lot of fun as long as the lady likes a solid face fucking. Because that's gonna happen. Lol
On top isn't bad cause then you can blow a load all over her face.
Generally speaking, I prefer to be on bottom for 69 in most situations (especially since I'm a self-described connoisseur of DATO and need her asshole at tongue's reach). But If reciprocation via TUMA is in the mix, then I don't care if I'm the 6 or the 9. Start licking... Originally Posted by BottomFeederKC
You are speaking my language here. Totally concur.
The square root of 69 is 8 something...
LOl

Another reason to always carry a camera

Lol, great pic!

Women with a sense of humor +++
well Bimale baby...I did ok with the traditional version of 69 today,didn't I...lol wink/wink!!
I prefer the woman on top, then she controls how much dick is comfortable.
Lol I need more inappropriate friends like her.

Another reason to always carry a camera

Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I still prefer to be on the top, however lazy 69 is cool if we are in "chill mode" But I do love for him to just be hovered above me while I take his "member" I like getting face fucked! I can get off like that!
I still prefer to be on the top, however lazy 69 is cool if we are in "chill mode" But I do love for him to just be hovered above me while I take his "member" I like getting face fucked! I can get off like that! Originally Posted by StaceyMay

MMMMMM I do enjoy 69ing with you miss sexy!!!
  • Pmon
  • 10-02-2016, 10:08 PM
I love the view when she's on top, but more often than not these days, I'm either on top or in lazy 69. One advantage of both is that she doesn't get nearly as tired, and that's a big deal for me because I like lengthy oral sessions. Another advantage is it gives me great access to ladies who are on the thick side. So I'm fine with all forms of 69. And Dallas, I hope you're in town the next time I pass through Springfield. I'd love to give you a view from below.