Doubles ?

I'm learning good advise... I appreciate it
If I did a double I would need both ladies to be into each other. I doubt I would have the strength and besides they could play with each other during downtime.
would be glad to come up to arkansas SNL and be your guinea pig..lol
we could learn together..
I love doubles!!!!
Sweet if ya come to Nola,we can double!
[quote=DallasRain;1482104]I love doubles!!!!
Sweet if ya come to Nola,we can double![/quote
Thats a for sure Dallas Rain!! You would be at the top of my list cause I know your a blast!!!
I've had 3 doubles in the hobby. They all sucked

I've had 27 doubles in civilian life and very few were bad. you can't pay for passion!
HoustonWhiteKnight, I agree totally. If the providers are going to either fake passion for each other or just ignore each other, then the session will not work for me. I dont think providers should do doubles unless they are truly into each other in my opinion. Some guys want all the attention which is fine for them but I want to watch two bi nymphos go all out with each other. I have done a few doubles which were hot because the providers were very bi and very turned on to each other. SNL, I would suggest you and your female provider friend get together and make love to each other to see what type of feelings and passion you both generate in each other before you do a doubles with a client.
Best advice I can give you SNL, is to try out the perspective lady one on one, before an actually session with a client. This way you know her likes and vice versa. If one of you are not into the other one, then it makes it hard to fake it and most guys will see thru it.
Have you done them?(or would you like to?) do you prefer them or is it not your thing?
curious as usual Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

Have done doubles 7 times almost all of the ladies are totally into each other, total turn on. One time after awhile sat there and watched. They realized I was not involved and said to get in here. Laughed and said this was fine just watching for awhile. Love the doubles, but like most say its always better when the two ladies are totally into each other. Two of the ladies are ATF's of mine.
I love doubles!!!!
Sweet if ya come to Nola,we can double! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thats a for sure Dallas Rain!! You would be at the top of my list cause I know your a blast!!! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

Dee, bring her with you the next time you come see me !

for doubles to work both ladies have to be into each other, when they are, they're great !!!
Doubles are fantastic if with the right person. I always feel bad for the guy when doing a doubles and the other chick acts like she has a phobia of another woman touching her. I mean, isnt the point of doubles to be with 2 chicks who are hot and heavy into each other?
I have had several doubles.. most were fun. The fun ones were with chicks I was into and found attractive. My current doubles partner is smoking hot and you could literally fry an egg on the bedside table with as much heat as her and I put off.
SNL.. come to Houston, bring your chick with you. Lets do it for free for two hours. Then you see a paying client for two hours. I guarantee the free session will be hotter! Less inhibitions, less thoughts. the guy won't be thinking in his head, I'm paying for this and its not doing it for me.
[quote=Sweet N Little;1482183]
I love doubles!!!!
Sweet if ya come to Nola,we can double![/quote
Thats a for sure Dallas Rain!! You would be at the top of my list cause I know your a blast!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Hey Babe, somehow when you quoted Dallas Rain you deleted the trailing bracket. I'm not crazy folks this goes back to another discussion me and SNL had.

Back on topic, I have yet to justify the additional expense. I am very busy with one girl. I could see doing it one time as a Bucket List thing, but otherwise I will stick with singles. I would rather have one girl for 2 hrs than 2 girls for 1 hour. See how what you posted is contained in a nice box in my posting.
  • LynnT
  • 07-18-2011, 07:41 AM
Im gay for pay. lol I do it with a friend in the hobby so we are cool with each other. We are very similar even though we are not Bi we arent scared of it and we certainly aim to please. Im still new to the duos so still learning to swing so to speak. Some want some a show and some just want to be tag teamed. lol Even though Im not bi I still enjoy the energy of it all so in general I enjoy it, a womans body, skin etc is hot.

I do get the gents points about bi and passion, I can see why it would be so much more.. but I think you can still give a good time if you work with a good partner. You can rock it SnL with a cool lady like you.
she is in the hobby as well and ive yet to be intimate with her. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
My suggestion would be for you and her to get together
first alone and if it clicks go for it. I have done doubles
twice the first time the two ladies were not into F on F
and it was a bummer. The second time I got two of my
favorites together, one was Bi and one not but they clicked
and it was a blast. Who knows if it works for you
Sweet N Little you may be opening up to something
that is enjoyable for both you and your clients.