Cash for eggs?

I get them from my parents when i visit. Better than store bought by far. Plus the neighbor gives me half a cow and pig every year. Goood food.
Talk about a left turn
And I missed the turn signal
  • o_t
  • 11-05-2013, 07:42 PM
My couch is full of odd Thomas DNA any buyers? Originally Posted by BSer

How do you think bser gets so many bitches? They actually come over to hump the couch and suck on ice cubes
Which came first?
The chicken choker of the egg sucker
I get them from my parents when i visit. Better than store bought by far. . Originally Posted by thecaptainpgh
How much does yo' mama charge for her eggs>
A buck 2 fitty
I get them from my parents when i visit. Better than store bought by far. Plus the neighbor gives me half a cow and pig every year. Goood food. Originally Posted by thecaptainpgh
Call AG, he knows where to find some quality cows and pigs. Some farm in Etna.
Plus the neighbor gives me half a cow and pig every year. Goood food. Originally Posted by thecaptainpgh
Wanna buy a frigidaire upright frost free commercial freezer?
Call AG, he knows where to find some quality cows and pigs. Some farm in Etna. Originally Posted by bambino
SHHHHH that farm is UTR. Screening includes a urine, stool and semen sample, or you can just leave your underwear
So, Im watching the ABC news tonight. They did a piece on girls selling their EGGS! Yeah, squirting them out for cash beans. A model type can earn 50k per year. The girl they interviewed, a 27 yr old hottie that's a writer, made 60k in one year! Her eggs produced 3 set of twins. Seems like a good deal for everyone. Im thinkin of selling my sperm. Buy one get a million free.

Your thoughts if any? Originally Posted by bambino
Have a friend who did it 5 different times .... she got paid $7,000 each successful "extraction". You have to get like shots and stuff for this and eh I'll pass.