Little down on my luck can anyone give me a freebie?

"I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hummer today."
Can any provider help me out this week?

I figure with all the text messages I get form providers askiing for help I would do the same and see if someone will help me. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
I'd have helped out had you gone to the trouble of sending me a text.
I'd have helped out had you gone to the trouble of sending me a text. Originally Posted by OccasionalStray

Damn, Had I of known I could have shot one out to you.

You have take the pun or not, up to you

Yes people, I am kiddding. End of month I get a lot of people texting me for a little rent help etc. Its a joke. I am not short $300.00 this week.

Relax noobs.

But I will take a freebie if offered, c'mere OccasionalStray
you know the charge for free sex

now get work
If I put the maid outfit on you would never go back to women.
no you work for a hook for free sex

get now. this ho is taken. find another
Ok, I can take a couple of calls, beats washing dishes I gues.
Try your left hand. It will feel like your with someone else
Carpal tunnel in both.
let me guess, as you can't do any work at all. Your hobby is no longer covered by your Medicare. So you want free for nothing till you get on Obama care.
Carpal tunnel in both. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Are you ambidextrous in the back? lol
ok I think I got it.
Gotyour6...id liked to have helped ya out...lol....however...since we havent met yet...and due to the fact its the end of the month and all .. and rent and bills be callen me out..well you see my dilemma here right...
Lmao!
Gotyour6...id liked to have helped ya out...lol....however...since we havent met yet...and due to the fact its the end of the month and all .. and rent and bills be callen me out..well you see my dilemma here right... Originally Posted by anita germane
I understand, it is hurting us all. Obama said he was going to pay my house and car and put a chicken in every pot but so far I just got hope and as promised a little change.

I do have a dime that I could break to have two nickels to rub together but that whole carpal thing working.

Thanks though.