Pussy Control

+1 to Molly.

Had a lady, now retired, who did exactly that to me one night. I was tied spread eagle to the bed with a blindfold on. She was massaging me, then started with some BBBJ, DT, BLS. She then applied a cover and mounted me CG. She told me, "I don't want you to move, just lay there and enjoy. After a couple of ups and downs, she sat down on me with my cock completely up inside of her. She then just started massaging my cock with her kegels. It wasn't long until I had an intense orgasm, completely filling the condom. It was fucking awesome.

And if you would like to know who it is and have ROS access it shouldn't take long to figure it out.

Wildcat
Real pussy control is when you can sit on a cock and massage it to completion, using only your Kegel muscles.

I suggest Natural Contours Energie Kegel weight for this purpose. I could crack open a bottle of beer on a hot Summer day, with my lady bits. Perhaps even a Harvest Lager in Autumn.

Post-coital dismount has nothing to do with pussy control . Originally Posted by Molly Chandler
Ya but if ur squeezing it will probably happen, right? That and, as mentioned before, what happens afterwards with regard to a gent's size. If you don't release ur muscles and hold it then its likely to stay attached to you. And the liquid love spills back out on him. Haha. Sorry for being so graphic! Lol
when they can use their pussy muscles to shoot ping pong balls across a room and hit a moving target .... thats control
I think there are a few videos posted in the last thread about this.

(Edit: I can't find it there though. Maybe that's not where I saw it.)
Real pussy control is when you can sit on a cock and massage it to completion, using only your Kegel muscles.

I suggest Natural Contours Energie Kegel weight for this purpose. I could crack open a bottle of beer on a hot Summer day, with my lady bits. Perhaps even a Harvest Lager in Autumn.

Post-coital dismount has nothing to do with pussy control . Originally Posted by Molly Chandler
And to think there was a day when I'd have more than "a" bottle of beer on a summer, spring, fall and winter day. How do you handle root beer LOL
And to think there was a day when I'd have more than "a" bottle of beer on a summer, spring, fall and winter day. How do you handle root beer LOL Originally Posted by Inlikeflynn
I think you already know
  • Caleb
  • 11-26-2013, 01:17 AM
when they can use their pussy muscles to shoot ping pong balls across a room and hit a moving target .... thats control Originally Posted by LaStang
Yep. Have also seen the vagina trick of smoking a cigarette and blowing smoke rings, and shooting darts to pop balloons. Interesting stage shows in Thailand.
They are called kegels.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kegel_exercise

Btw, guys don't like it when u've riding been CG and it comes off during the post-coital dismount. Gets the man sauce all over them. Not Cool. lol Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Ya but if ur squeezing it will probably happen, right? That and, as mentioned before, what happens afterwards with regard to a gent's size. If you don't release ur muscles and hold it then its likely to stay attached to you. And the liquid love spills back out on him. Haha. Sorry for being so graphic! Lol Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Also following ejaculation the penis begins to immediately return to a relaxed position. This allows the condom to be pulled off pretty easily. It's happened to me before. Originally Posted by Catdaddy444
kegels - YEAH!!!!!
and the problem w/ sperm drizzling back onto my cock is ????? i think it's pretty sexy, esp if she cleans up lil delites or has me assist her in doing so.

btw, men have kegels, too.
several times i have tightened up my kegels and helped a woman orgasm.
of course she needs to be rather sensitive and/or trained and/or highly sexed and ready for her to orgasm in the manner.

... Its a good thing that kegels do not affect the taint ... ijs. Originally Posted by pyramider
it makes the taint smile at you :^)

+1 to Molly.

Had a lady, now retired, who did exactly that to me one night. I was tied spread eagle to the bed with a blindfold on. She was massaging me, then started with some BBBJ, DT, BLS. She then applied a cover and mounted me CG. She told me, "I don't want you to move, just lay there and enjoy. After a couple of ups and downs, she sat down on me with my cock completely up inside of her. She then just started massaging my cock with her kegels. It wasn't long until I had an intense orgasm, completely filling the condom. It was fucking awesome.

And if you would like to know who it is and have ROS access it shouldn't take long to figure it out.

Wildcat Originally Posted by wildcat
i know of whom you speak - i experienced her doing similar things to lil delites and me.
oh my wholy kegel flexing universe!!!!!!!!
A kegel a day ... does something.
The lady that gives me kegels and milks me dry is my atf forever.
The lady that gives me kegels and milks me dry is my atf forever. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
I already do that for you. I guess that's why I'm your favorite.
I lost my virginity at 20 so luckily my fat juice box still is intact and tight. For maintenance, kegels are a great way to do so. Tight/good pussy is no secret - these threads pop up frequently.
Back in my college days when I was studying anatomy, my lab mate showed me that I could spread her vagina as wide as it would go with a thick dildo, and then she would walk across the bedroom with it clinched tight in her vagina. Pull it out, put in a Cross pen, clamp down on it and walk around some before I removed it. It is true that with great muscle control, she could jack me off in CG without moving her hips. She has been a urologist for many years and once a year we celebrate our friendship. She has 3 grown kids and still clamps down like she did in college.