……….does hobbyist A have the right to limit the selection of another hobbyist who sees a different type woman?

I could really care less if someone is talikng about me being fat...It's not like your saying something I dont already know. I never try to say that I am skinny or avaerage. I am a pretty open book when it comes to my size and weight. Chunky, fat, big, BBW I am all of that BUT at least I am a pretty 'all of that" and PROUD. Most of the people that will talk down on someone are people that would never see you anyways OR that you would ever see.

But anywho that is why I am always up front about my size, because I do NOT want someone showing up thinking I am something I am NOT. My size it NOT everyones cup of tea...however for some it is Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
If others followed your example of being upfront in advertising, I don't think we would be having this conversation. Hell, there are guys with a taste for all kinds of women, and I cheer the guys whenever they have fun, no matter their tastes.
Well, I'm not going to argue about whose board it is. There are a number of theories about it proferred by several people. Frankly, I'm still uncomfortable with the way things are "led" here, and I'm not talking about the mods. But I'm also certain that, as with most things, prevailing attitudes will push conversation and sentiment toward the center. Those on either end of the "FUCK YOU" spectrum will either gravitate toward the norm or simply disappear.

That said, I figured that my old pal Dags would have something to say about her nom de plume being misspelled. Don't think it's a sign of disrespect Dagwillow, but some folks know how much it gets under your skin ...

Could be worse, mama! Could be political and not social! Then there'd be foaming, heaving and spewing everywhere! Be happy for that. At least you can run your business your own way and not worry about what any of "them wankers" say online!

I'm not particularly enamored of the "call-out" threads that have been appearing in this forum, but WTF! It's America! We make nothing ... but bullshit that others have to eat!

That said ... TRUTH IN ADVERTISING IS WHAT THE BBB AND VARIOUS LAWS THAT A LOT OF US/YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN AND IGNORE ARE BASED UPON. It's what protects consumers as well as honest businesses. Be happy there's no product liability laws pertaining to the unfair trading of pussy! A lot of the providers out there would be shut down.
If others followed your example of being upfront in advertising, I don't think we would be having this conversation. Hell, there are guys with a taste for all kinds of women, and I cheer the guys whenever they have fun, no matter their tastes. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
AMEN!
tits that stuck out further than her gut. Originally Posted by Dagny D.E.W.
LOL
If others followed your example of being upfront in advertising, I don't think we would be having this conversation. Hell, there are guys with a taste for all kinds of women, and I cheer the guys whenever they have fun, no matter their tastes. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
.... Be happy there's no product liability laws pertaining to the unfair trading of pussy! A lot of the providers out there would be shut down. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Unfortunately, we live in Texas, where men are men and consumers are FUCKED IN THE ASS!

Sorry ... how's that tort reform thingy working out for you?

Maybe we should hold our providers to at least as low a level of liability as the State of Texas holds doctors, corporations and industries... maybe we'd realize that this is the only business where we get to fuck back!

When the other guys fuck us we don't get a nut and it costs a lot more!

So I guess I'm conflicted! Maybe taking it up the pooper for a couple three hunskies is better than what we deal with every day. And in this business there's a chance for COF.

(Couldn't hep mahsef!)
To the OP: NO because there will always be more girls coming in to fill the void.
  • 02-20-2011, 06:17 AM
When this topic comes up, I find it helpful to just look at thread view counts. Note well: I am a dork. A professional dork at that (don't try this at home). Thus I have machines to do the heavy lifting for me.

The top 5 threads in views on Co-Ed this past 2 weeks, as easily displayed by this filter:

Old school providers, where are they now [atxrefman] / 19,252
What's up GeniusMan, do you have a scam [Whispers] / 5,844
Oh shit [blenderhead] / 4,762
What next [Whispers] / 4,564
New group in formation [Wyldeman30] / 3,877
What is going on around here? [snoopdogg] / 3,342
Please read, no booking here in Austin!!!!! [rachel raquel] / 2,834
Providers vs Strippers [Whispers] / 2,734
So taylor runs an AD [Whispers] / 2,560
Hey lets see if this works [Maci Lynn] / 2,459 Originally Posted by Vyt
A professional dork should be able to distinguish between 5 and 10, tut.
  • 02-20-2011, 06:24 AM
I am a pretty open book when it comes to my size and weight. Chunky, fat, big, tall, BBW I am all of that BUT at least I am a pretty 'all of that" and PROUD.... But anywho that is why I am always up front about my size, because I do NOT want someone showing up thinking I am something I am NOT. Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne

Would you be willing to post your measurements? No is of course a perfectly acceptable answer, I'm just curious.
  • 02-20-2011, 06:50 AM
1. One guy reviews an amazon, 5’10”, blond, long legs & tits that stuck out further than her gut. He gives a great review but mentions something about her feet.

Hobbyist B loves tall, blonds so he is interested in her but he LOVES feet. So he goes to her site, finds a pic with feet and blows it up to see the feet. Thing is she was a ballerina since a kid and her feet are like mincemeat. Hobbyist B posts the pic on her good review ( I agree with his right to D.E.W. that- this is the truth.)
and says “I just threw up and would never see her” this from someone who would never see her. (here’s the part I don’t agree with)

Hobbyists C-Z+ are going to see this until she retires or the board dies.

That's how long the foot damage is going to last, right? It's not like the 5'10" big-titted amazon has been a ballerina recently....

2. Guy goes to backpage and finds a young, sweet tender morsel and has an FBSM appt but they clicked and she “did it all” + greek. He paid 150., and he writes a review.

Someone sends her the review and she finds out that not only “does what happen in the bedroom, stays in the bedroom”..NOT and she has had calls from 10 guys wanting everything for 150. She reads the other reviews and sees what “did it all’ gets $$1/2 -300 and now she feels lower than snail slime.

Why would that make her feel lower than snail slime? Wouldn't it just encourage her to raise her rates?

She either quits, or becomes so jaded that she treats the next guys badly. (Really would you like to be the next guy she has an appt with?) Either way the rest of the hobbyists who could have had fabulous sessions with her in the future might have lost out on her.

I'd say they lose out if she doesn't get reviewed, so they don't find out how wonderful she is and thus never see her.

3. Hobbyist A LOVES opera. Loves the music and the women. He loves his women voluptuous. Hell he loves them fat! However, if fat girls are shamed, made fun of etc. and hobbyists humiliated if they review the BBW by hobbyists who would never see her…. D.E.W. they have the right to deprive hobbyist A’s chance for several BBWs in his area.

Do you conflate estimating measurements with shame and humiliation?

4. An Oregon beauty is looking to travel and picked 5 cities around the US. She just spent the weekend reading the threads in those towns. She saw how the guys talk, what is allowed and how respectful or not they are to the ladies. Austin is crossed off the list when she reads the title,” look at who is coming to town” and fun made of a traveling gal.

Why would a gal put herself in the path of that when she could go somewhere friendlier?

I guess it would depend on what the thread said. If it said don't see this flaky unreliable upselling cold fish, she could assume the posters are hateful or she could assume they're accurately describing an unpleasant visitor.

Look when gals lose money, or bypass this area or quit or become jaded/or provide bad service… has that limited the future clients variety & quality of service? Originally Posted by Dagny D.E.W.
No, variety, variety, quality. Please note that limiting variety by driving bad providers out of the business improves quality, and that the argument that reviews cause bad service is baseless.
Would you be willing to post your measurements? No is of course a perfectly acceptable answer, I'm just curious. Originally Posted by 78704

I think I have done that in my ad's, showcase, and website. Like I said I am an open book! 42DD, 5'7 (some would say I am taller) 260lbs and a size 22 in womens.

Happy? It's not like I havent ever posted it already, like I mentioned in the above.

I even put it in red so...you can see I am not hiding it just like I never have. I am pretty honest person with the type of attitude "hey this is me, dont like it, dont see me" pretty simple.
Are you saying we should overpay for bad service and keep our mouths shut to allow the providers to make their money without criticism?

What a great business this could be if the pesky clients didn't get in the way of your collective financial success.
Originally Posted by saj1000
Saj1000, wow where have you been keeping that side of you at?

Just saying......and like
  • 02-20-2011, 08:41 AM
I think I have done that in my ad's, showcase, and website. Like I said I am an open book! 42DD, 5'7 (some would say I am taller) 260lbs and a size 22 in womens.

Happy? Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Yes, thanks.
I thought measurements were like 36-24-36 chest waist hips?