Who has the best body in Houston?

This is fucking hilarious & his response went so far over your head it's pitiful.. Just blame it on jqueloco

NaMo is one sexy mofo my vote is ydefinitely for her!

bon69 I'm not being ugly just to clarify I just thought your response was funny.. Originally Posted by Penelope Pearl
Lol yes it was funny and you are one hot lady oxox
  • pxmcc
  • 02-21-2017, 06:04 PM
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...772&highlight=

Seems like this topic comes up quite a bit.
The ladies love my legendary 1.3" of dangling death.
Ha! Gotcha beat. I got 1.4. And I think I might just have to let the new chick take it for a test drive.
To my knowledge she is not 4/20 user friendly or any illegal drugs, and she is very healthy, take good care of her body and age doesn't seam to pass by her, looks very young Originally Posted by jqueloco
Couldn't care less about that ; the question was about her and some old bastard, like me? The girls I see definitely have to break a sweat to take me where I want to go.
Sir it's not the body but how she participates with you. Trust me. Trust me on this. Please remember that attitude is the key part....
Sir it's not the body but how she participates with you. Trust me. Trust me on this. Please remember that attitude is the key part.... Originally Posted by Caligula1
Is that addressed to me? If it is, that's exactly what I'm looking for...the body's fine, anybody can see that, but does she do well with superannuated shitbirds with the sexical appetite of a fucking teenager?
Couldn't care less about that ; the question was about her and some old bastard, like me? The girls I see definitely have to break a sweat to take me where I want to go. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Sorry if I didn't give you the right answer in my first response, but let me tell you that you will not be disappointed with her at all, she will give you what you are looking for, she is very awesome with older gentleman, also you might want to try Addison O she is also great with older guys,
Is that addressed to me? If it is, that's exactly what I'm looking for...the body's fine, anybody can see that, but does she do well with superannuated shitbirds with the sexical appetite of a fucking teenager? Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
That is awesome ^
Sorry if I didn't give you the right answer in my first response, but let me tell you that you will not be disappointed with her at all, she will give you what you are looking for, she is very awesome with older gentleman, also you might want to try Addison O she is also great with older guys, Originally Posted by jqueloco
Thanks, that's news I can use...I attempt to be a gentleman and sometimes I almost pull it off. At least I think I do.
[QUOTE=Penelope Pearl
NaMo is one sexy mofo my vote is definitely for her!
QUOTE]

I second that motion!!!

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1981268&highlight=

This is me dropping the mic...
duh.......NaN
NaN is dreaminess personified ... ijs.
This is one of - if not the stupidest threads I've read in a long time..

Seriously? "best body?"...it's all subjective...what the OP thinks is good another person may not...
It's all subjective. Originally Posted by kerwil62
EXACTLY!