Boring Iowa. RE.

He is a member. I thought about the Iowa section but i heard he travels a lot. And i saw the same things in D.C. and new york so i doubt its an iowa only problem.

No threat, just general whining to anyone that will listen that i was rude to him. Originally Posted by jenessaskye
Its OK to vent here Jenessa. I am curious as to the guys handle and what he said that set you off though. Its hard to flame him without knowing who, unless he decides to post in here.
Iowa The gateway to Nebraska
So I was told about this by someone. I did not even know you posted this until today. Are you going senile? I gave you references and we agreed on a time. When it came time I called and you didn't bother picking up. Don't go on here and make up stuff. Anyone that has doubts go to the Iowa section. Many hoobyest that have complained about her blowing people off. She is also very rude to other providers. And I think you meant to pm that back to me so don't try to play it off like you meant it to be posted here. Haha nice fail there.
And here we go!
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=323735 here is the link to the thread in which I apparently "whined". To be honest I think you are really panicking b/c of all your recent bad press in Iowa and now you are trying to clean up your image. Just keep in mind I am not the only one who has complained about you.
BI comes out with a left hook! LOL
Haha just trying to lay out the truth .
Oh and it was onerichmandsm that said you were rude not me in that thread. Geez you might need more sleep there. LOL going senile is no joke.
Throws out a jab! LOL
Eccie.net......Better than reality TV.
Eccie.net......Better than reality TV. Originally Posted by ArmaniAlabama
Hey AA, you want to be the card girl? Were still in round one! LOL
You the absolutely ONLY person who has ever said i blew anyone off.

You did not give a single reference and refused any screening info, period.

LOL yes i intended to send you a PM in 3rd person, about you. Thats what i intended. I mean when you read the original post its very clearly written TO YOU and not ABOUT YOU at all from the syntax. Interesting how your the only person who thought that though.........

So I was told about this by someone. I did not even know you posted this until today. Are you going senile? I gave you references and we agreed on a time. When it came time I called and you didn't bother picking up. Don't go on here and make up stuff. Anyone that has doubts go to the Iowa section. Many hoobyest that have complained about her blowing people off. She is also very rude to other providers. And I think you meant to pm that back to me so don't try to play it off like you meant it to be posted here. Haha nice fail there. Originally Posted by BoringIowa
BI comes out with a left hook! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Oh yes, I'm reeling so badly i was too busy today to deal with this while he sat at home online obsessing over it. The wound, it goes so deep. Pray tell, how will I ever recover?
Referree gives out a penality for punching below the belt...score deduction for whining & throwing in other ppls names .. this is one on one and no need to have other ppl fight your fight. No outside interference.
Provider is in the lead..
Might need to check your arithmetic.