Experienced Greekers

Have you done any "practicing"? i.e. work gradually bigger via toys. +1 on KY, much thicker and you'll need it.

And if you have practiced ...can I watch?
I have practiced before by sticking a finger up my butt, but i doubt anyone has a penis the size of a finger hehehehehe

Have you done any "practicing"? i.e. work gradually bigger via toys. +1 on KY, much thicker and you'll need it.

And if you have practiced ...can I watch? Originally Posted by Yowzer
You can start with a small dildo, butt plug or vibrator. Make sure its cleaned, use a condom on it, lots of lube and just relax and take it slow. Stop once you get to past the first spinster and get use to the fullness, then progress slowly as tolerated. I have popped many cherries and they always coming asking for more.............Enjoy yourself. Lifes to short not to have fun............
I have practiced before by sticking a finger up my butt, but i doubt anyone has a penis the size of a finger hehehehehe Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Carkiddo is rumored to be about that size.
Carkiddo is rumored to be about that size. Originally Posted by pyramider
But you're known to be that size
SH, sounds to me like Ms Athena should be your first.
Lol Im a take that into consideration lol but only if she lets me do it to her as well

SH, sounds to me like Ms Athena should be your first. Originally Posted by seanes
I have practiced before by sticking a finger up my butt, but i doubt anyone has a penis the size of a finger hehehehehe Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Hi darling!

You should invest in a set of anal plugs of varying size, especially the day you plan to experience it. They will definitely get you ready. Anal Ease is a great water based lube. The size of the guy rarely ever matters, but it's his gentleness that will count for everything.

If done the right way, anal is great experience. Your first ass-gasm will surely freak you out!

Have fun!
Thanks Tiff I will experience that and tell you how good it goes, but I prefer someone that is pretty small then work my way up lol i want a loose bootay lol

Hi darling!

You should invest in a set of anal plugs of varying size, especially the day you plan to experience it. They will definitely get you ready. Anal Ease is a great water based lube. The size of the guy rarely ever matters, but it's his gentleness that will count for everything.

If done the right way, anal is great experience. Your first ass-gasm will surely freak you out!

Have fun!
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
Good for you SH for going for it! Im to scurrreeddd. . My problem is that I'll know i will like it but they few times I've tried i freaked out. I need a gentle break in too! lol! hope it goes well!
SH...

Anal is a fantastic experience for women. I've heard a friend refer to the orgasm as, "think of the best orgasm you've ever had...now think what it would be like if it was 10 times bigger!".

I've introduced anal to a few women over the years and have a little system for the first time. One is a lady married for 12 yrs and had not ever given a BJ...and boy was she nervous! It was quite a homerun hit for her...we rarely played afterwards without some sort of anal play.

A couple of pieces of advice:
- Cleanliness - for the specifics, i'd recommend you google it. I guarantee spending some time on this topic makes a lot of difference in your comfort level...and making it safe and pleasurable.
- Anal-eze - This product is part lube and part de-sensitizer. I tend to recommend it for first-timers...and anytime you plan on having someone new for a little ass-play.
- Fingers and Toys - Practice is not only essential, but is a lot of fun too! If your first-time is a friend, having him over for a few sessions with fingers and toys is a great idea.
- Silicon-based lube - The silicone stuff is way more slippery than water-based...but i only recommend it for ass-play....the water-base lube is better for everything else.
- Relax - your primary -- and with a good partner, only -- job during you first session is to relax your ass and back muscles. Clenching isn't going to hurt the guy at all, but it will make it less pleasant for you. ...and it's the key to having him hit your a-spot...which really delivers that intense orgasm you want.

The last thing i would mention is to remind yourself during your first-time session that even a rock-hard cock is far more comfortable than most of the anal toys!

Get out there and have fun!

-T
Emma lol i will make sure i tell u the whole experience
Good for you SH for going for it! Im to scurrreeddd. . My problem is that I'll know i will like it but they few times I've tried i freaked out. I need a gentle break in too! lol! hope it goes well! Originally Posted by emmabunnie
Ji
Emma lol i will make sure i tell u the whole experience

Ji Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Yaaaayyyyyyy <3
Lol Im a take that into consideration lol but only if she lets me do it to her as well Originally Posted by Super Head 713

LOL Im ALL about the giving of Greek......Popping those ass cherries, and watching a man's eyes glaze over as he feels his prostate massaged for the first time......SOO HOT! But hey SH I would be more then willing to pop your cherry as well, never done a hot womans ass...........Who knows that might become my new thing..............Have fun.
Where is the best sex shop