Needing a new incall location, which of these areas or most preferred ?

Irving works best for me
Be careful, do not want no harm to come your way.....I live in Irving and sure would like to see you...
  • hudl
  • 03-07-2015, 08:54 AM
Just trying to help her out. I read what she wrote but if you are running a business its location location location! That area has a lot of places where you could set up an incall. If she wanted to set it up with another provider to share expenses then it would be ideal.
Just trying to help her out. I read what she wrote but if you are running a business its location location location! That area has a lot of places where you could set up an incall. If she wanted to set it up with another provider to share expenses then it would be ideal. Originally Posted by hudl
Have you considered that perhaps she stays to that side of the metroplex due to other responsibilities in her life? We are human and have responsibilities and ties just as you do. If you lived in Mesquite, would you prefer to take a job in Garland or Weatherford? Logic people, logic.
There are many wonderful options in the North GP area
If you haven't already, I recommend asking your regulars what's most convenient for them. Personally, I avoid tollways...don't want to be traceable...so off of 121 (south of the toll portion) or 360 would be most convenient for me.
There have been many warnings to avoid Irving through the years. Be careful and stay safe! Originally Posted by Iaintliein
That tends to be a warning for ladies who use hotel incalls. Private residences in that area don't appear to pose any more danger than anywhere else. Same could be said of Arlington, although that city is not on her list.

I'm just excited to see someone like Bella considering these locations. I've been trying to see her since she came back out of retirement, and the EFW and GP options will make it even easier to schedule!
That tends to be a warning for ladies who use hotel incalls. Private residences in that area don't appear to pose any more danger than anywhere else. Same could be said of Arlington, although that city is not on her list.

I'm just excited to see someone like Bella considering these locations. I've been trying to see her since she came back out of retirement, and the EFW and GP options will make it even easier to schedule! Originally Posted by TinMan
Thanks TinMan, I hadn't considered the particulars. I'm glad she agreed to pose for me again now that she's back, simply gorgeous.

• Brot
  • 03-08-2015, 11:54 AM
  1. East Fort Worth( I-30 and Eastchase)
  2. North Grand Prarie(360/30/161)
  3. Irving(183)
Originally Posted by bored@home
agreed Originally Posted by TinMan
Agreed +1
Irving 183 works for me.
Thanks TinMan, I hadn't considered the particulars. I'm glad she agreed to pose for me again now that she's back, simply gorgeous.

Originally Posted by Iaintliein
WOW!
  • hudl
  • 03-09-2015, 06:15 PM
Logic? Logic? Lol she did not state anything like you suggested. Of course we all have other obligations. From the information she posted I responded. Logic logic! Based on what she suggested I recommend that that she look at an area that is most conducive to this business. As a business owner if I was comparing the mid cities area to the north Dallas area it would be an easy decision. I can't guess any factors outside if location because I don't know her other factors. Logic ! logic People!
Maybe logic was not the right word...

Bella said she had narrowed her choices to the three (3) that she listed and not to make other suggestions...

Seems pretty simple... I don't think we need to know the reason why she is considering those three (3) locations, she is and that's with what she wanted help...
Lewisville is a great compromise, cops are laid back, and close to guys with money in frisco, plano and McKinney, family dudes with cash......like me
I live in the mid cities so I have a preference, but it is so much easier for the largest group of customers to get to this area. I think your N. Grand Prairie location is your best bet. Easy access to I30, 365 and 161. Think about it, if people will drive from all over North Texas to go to see the Cowboys, Rangers or go to Six Flags, why wouldn't you choose the same general location for your business?

Just my thoughts.