P-411 HAS BEEN SOLD

Love you Gina! Thank you for all the years,hard work, and love you put into p411! And I can't thank you enough for creating a place to keep the ladies safe! Have a fabulous life love! Congratulations!
Gina has had a HUGE impact on the hobby... thanks for helping us stay connected and keeping safe!
Thank you so much Gina for all the help over the years!
Is Gina reading any of this?

Me, personally, I dont give a care...

But good luck to all!
I only WISH I would have had the business savvy and freedom to create such an amazing site and reputation. What an outright blessing!
Gina, you've been amazing over the years and I was always astounded of how personable you were even with your thousands of site users. You are so very special!

I would only imagine a pretty penny was exchanged for the site and the members you've established over the years. All very well deserved!

Enjoy your retirement and reap the rewards of your hard work and amazing know how.
I hope you will be sipping a tropical concoction in Bora Bora before to long!

Good Luck girl!

Torre
Is Gina reading any of this? Originally Posted by needingmilking
Of course I am... and I appreciate every gracious word. It lets me know that what I was doing was just as worthwhile as I thought it was

I'm so glad the site can carry on, since the alternative was to shut down so I could have a life.

Always,
Gina
Yeah what happened. I didnt start this thread. Lol
  • Crock
  • 04-25-2019, 05:03 PM
Yeah what happened. I didnt start this thread. Lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
I'm very curious to know what was removed. This seems very odd.
The first post that started this post lol
I'm very curious to know what was removed. This seems very odd. Originally Posted by Crock

Houston mod took down both original post. Have no idea why. I didn’t break any guideline rules.

Very bizarre
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjN-252rvHc Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Gina, I too would like to say thank you and say something appropriate, but all of the posters above have already expressed my thoughts. And General Chung's youtube post nailed it!
  • Crock
  • 04-26-2019, 12:55 PM
The first post that started this post lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Ah, your post was the second one? And PussySnob made the first post? But no guidelines were broken?

So weird.
All fixed...
Saw her a long time ago. Smart business lady.
I'm happy for Gina! Congrats and enjoy your retirement! Hopefully the new owners will open back up options for paying for subscriptions. Originally Posted by Casual Observer
Hoping it opens back up for new members.