Road Head Anyone???

Not as much fun as it was now that the toll gates are now automated. Watch out for those redlight cameras, a little more evidence than most would like.
I received some road head once and it nearly killed us. The thrill of it was pretty f'in cool. Got the blood pumping, especially since it was in broad daylight. Honestly though, I would rather get head at home when I can lay back, relax, and just enjoy the sensation without having to make turns, stop at light, avoid oncoming traffic while ejaculating, etc. Just my .02
I've never received "road head", but once got a BJ while flying a Bonanza V35B.

Has anyone else received air head?
Very interesting and exciting, but very distracting for driving. Pretty difficult to finish, but still great fun!

Brooke's goals for the day:
1.Get road head
2. Stay alive while getting road head (any client of mine knows how I get when I "cum" and like name states.. it cumsalot.

Wait.. now that I think about it, it is probably a bad idea. I just got a DWI 2 weeks ago and court is next week. Might look bad to add on a DWC (DRIVING WHILE CUMMING) Don't know what type of interlock device would go with a DWC lol Insurance migt be really high too! ha

Tempting though...
My last occasion to receive road head resulted in us pulling over on 360 and climbing in the back seat to fuck.
  • CDL1
  • 06-15-2010, 04:14 PM
Brooke,

I have this great visual in my head..... (Must get to Dallas ASAP!)

I would be game!

Have had this activity and it is a blast. Must have some concentration when the bell arrives to keep driving straight while your hands are trembling a bit
  • Fiero
  • 06-15-2010, 04:25 PM
I think for a locking device if you get too many DWC's they just put a giant condom over your car.

Road Head is fun...to feel something that good while doing something routine...you can sort of feel your brain go WTF????. Just something about it. But yeah...a pothole or an accident and it may be your last time to feel anything...lol.
Gee, I thought EVERYBODY got that in college.

To answer your question, yes, many times. It was usually foreplay on the way home.
Brooke:

I volunteer to be your first customer.
I had on long distance road trips back in the days before the console appeared between the seats. I didn't know it had a name.
Yeah, I have had road head in a convertable going down the freeway. Truckers like to honk their horns when they see that. But, honestly it's a little dangerous. Didn't anyone see "The World According to Garp"?
My experience goes all the way back to my college days, I loved that drive from Cedar Falls, Iowa to Chicago with my college sweetheart...
My experience goes all the way back to my college days, I loved that drive from Cedar Falls, Iowa to Chicago with my college sweetheart... Originally Posted by cubsoxbull
Oh, and I forgot to say that was on a Motorcycle
I've had it and love it. She swallowed, so no clean-up needed. What makes it so hot for me, is the lady's desire for sex. I'm usually always ready for sex, so when road head happens, it makes me feel really good about myself and about the lady.

I had a gf that loved playing while driving. I'd play with her while she drove, too. Gave many truckers something to see.

Brooke, let's take a drive.