why isn't 150 the norm for hhr?

Batting for brokes? So now you are insulting the intelligent women of SA. Just do yourself a favor and stop commenting. You're making yourself look more and more dumb with each comment you make.
Batting for brokes? So now you are insulting the intelligent women of SA. Just do yourself a favor and stop commenting. You're making yourself look more and more dumb with each comment you make. Originally Posted by MrBigD
cumming from the guy that has "Never underestimate the power of the Pussy" as his signature lol OOOPS!!! looks like you forgot you're already in complete agreement with me.
  • ztonk
  • 04-29-2016, 06:10 PM
You know, if 300 is the norm for the hour, why isn't 150 the norm for half? Originally Posted by D1G1T4L_PHUCK3R
Hookers are notoriously bad at math.

That's as ridiculous as asking a hotel to accept 1/2 the rate of their room because you only used it half the day? Originally Posted by TW!GGY
If I'm paying for the room by the hour (like the pussy we're discussing), that's completely reasonable.

I think the issue is guys don't stay a half hour. It's probably more like 40 minutes to get a dude off and out the door. Originally Posted by FloridaShark
That's her problem. She either needs to be better at her "job" or maybe improve her time management skills.

Damn T!GGY(sic)... Unless you've actually seen a provider, your opinion carries no weight. Originally Posted by MrBigD
That won't stop her from expressing it, though. As long as you guys and gals encourage her, she'll keep posting.

z
If you consider the time it takes a provider to prep for a BCD session, it doesn't vary much between half-hour, full-hour and two hours. 30 mins set up time and 30 mins clean up time is my assumption--ladies let me know if I am wrong.

Factor that time into the hhr, hr, and 2hr rates and you see where it makes sense. Also many ladies have told me that they do not like to do hhrs since many mongers will go over time, so they charge accordingly for the actual amount of time needed for set up, session and clean up.

My personal norm is to avoid hhr sessions (at whatever rate) and expect an hr to be $200-250 for a session from one of my long-term favorite ladies who wants my repeat business. If we go two hours I expect the rate to be $400-450 for the average session, but I do pay more on rare occasion.

Above all based on in-call rates. Outcall could be less expensive if the lady does not have to rent a hotel room, or more expensive if the lady has to travel some distance and already has an incall that is sitting empty. YMMV.
I'm only good for a Hhr so why waist a Hhr talking even if I wanted to go longer and waist her time I can't, just my luck!

IB
ok I just don't get this. If you don't like the prices than just go somewhere else.
I suggest the Rundberg area - I hear you can get a very cheap date there - you get what you pay for - here and in the business world.
My personal norm is to avoid hhr sessions (at whatever rate) and expect an hr to be $200-250 for a session from one of my long-term favorite ladies who wants my repeat business. If we go two hours I expect the rate to be $400-450 for the average session, but I do pay more on rare occasion.

Above all based on in-call rates. Outcall could be less expensive if the lady does not have to rent a hotel room, or more expensive if the lady has to travel some distance and already has an incall that is sitting empty. YMMV. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
you see, there are a few intelligent gents on this board.

I'm only good for a Hhr so why waist a Hhr talking even if I wanted to go longer and waist her time I can't, just my luck! Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
so because you're suffering from premature ejaculation you blame the girl and expect a discount?
I'm headed to SA for the night, for a little vacation, because it's so good to have money!!

please don't let too many insults go flying around, it's just rude. Originally Posted by D1G1T4L_PHUCK3R
Cool, have fun! So you certainly shouldn't have any issues rudely trying to lowball providers at their rates then...

On topic, from what I understand from, ahem, others (and me) is when ladies offer a higher hh rate it's because they want a certain minimum or just prefer hour sessions, so to speak. That's why I do it. I rarely have half hour sessions as a result, so the option is available more as a non preference. I am also more than fair to those who are good to me. Yeah, sucky math.. But who says everyone is participating in math class?

so because you're suffering from premature ejaculation you blame the girl and expect a discount? Originally Posted by TW!GGY
Miss know it all, lots of ladies offer Hhr, you might not because your suffering from GPS. Yes I'm an impotent broke bastard that needs your wisdom and "hobby translation".

And some of you really think this is a dude?

IB
I offer 180 for half hour bc yes i have to get ready, get to incall (outcall is 1 hour minimum) and most gents stay for 40 to 45 min if you include shower time. i do prefer the hour appointments and have learned to be very careful with whom I offer half hour appts to. Just my thoughts and reasoning for the higher rate.
I agree with Victoria and BB. It is very common with many products/services in the RW for the unit price to fall as the quantity goes up. Mostly because there is a fixed cost per session (for hobby world: incall cost and between session prep, time prepping herself, clothing cost amortized over use, etc) and variable cost (her time in session). Lowering unit price as quantity increases also acts as an inducement to buy more (hello Costco!).

Thus, it makes economic sense for the unit (say, minutes for hobbying) price to fall as number of minutes goes up. If a provider standard offering for 1 hr is $$4 ($4 /min), it would be reasonable (to me) to charge more than 50% of the 1 hr rate for 30 minutes (say $5.50 / minute) and even more for a 15 min QV. By the same token, for 90 or 2 hrs, the price per minute should go lower than the $4 rate.

I SMFH when I see providers asking for $$5 for 1 hr ask for $$$$$ for 2 hr. Where is the inducement to lock more time on the clock?

My $0.02. Have a nice Saturday!
it makes economic sense for the unit (say, minutes for hobbying) price to fall as number of minutes goes up. If a provider standard offering for 1 hr is $$4 ($4 /min), it would be reasonable (to me) to charge more than 50% of the 1 hr rate for 30 minutes (say $5.50 / minute) and even more for a 15 min QV. By the same token, for 90 or 2 hrs, the price per minute should go lower than the $4 rate. Originally Posted by EagleEye
BRILLIANT!!! the most informative post iv'e seen in a while, thank you EagleEye for sharing.

If you are going to offer shorter sessions then def apply a similar variation of the business model below.

15M @ $135 = $9/M (approximately 50% up charge)
30M @ $180 = $6/M (approximately 25% up charge)
60M @ $240 = $4/M (regular donation)
3HRS @ $540 =$3/M (approximately 25% discount
Love this. I have come to the realization that some of these guys do not realize we are a business. And like any other business, we are here to make money - not lose money. Guys --There always be dicks that need attention - so don't get it twisted.

15M @ $135 = $9/M (approximately 50% up charge)
30M @ $180 = $6/M (approximately 30% up charge)
60M @ $240 = $4/M (regular donation)
3HRS @ $540 =$3/M (approximately 25% discount)

If you are going to offer shorter sessions then def apply a similar variation of this business model.
BRILLIANT!!! the most informative post iv'e seen in a while, thank you EagleEye for sharing. Originally Posted by TW!GGY
Yes thank you for all the input! Even Twiggy, thank you for helping make this topic of discussion so bright & colorful, it truly shows how well you are in bed

Jade, when you came back from being banned, you pm'd me, wanting my business, all I said is your rates have sky rocketed from the last time I've see you, almost a year ago now, & thought it would be nice to receive grandfather rates. The only two times I've seen you our meeting was the third option on your menu, however it was a hundred less than it is now. You actually granted my request, but I stil haven't seen you.

Since the time you granted me grandfathered rates you've sent me pms with your phone number asking me to text you, so we can "chat." I still haven't text you. Now as I said before I don't like drama, so I won't go into why, but considering how you know that I don't have the same number without asking me why or what happened. Let's just say, I know. You & your friends should just leave me alone, however you can tell Jen I still have love for her.

one would think that if I so rudely "low balled" you wouldn't be pm'ing me again & again trying to get me to see you after giving me the requested grandfather rates. That is all I have to say, please leave me alone & good luck to you, be safe & have fun.
Same reason I charge 150 for a bng...It takes all the time and effort as an hour session for less gain...I like to feel like it was worth my time. So I could take away the option all together..or tax on a ...let's call it a convenience fee