Whereabouts girls?

sunny formally of luxury? possibly worked at lilly before shut down?
Interested in June from Moon Health off Arapaho, particularly whether or not they will reopen and if she will return, if anyone knows.
A handful of places will answer their phones. Most aren’t. Those who are seem to be complying with the law. Much of the compliance seems to be easy because most of the girls who work are terrified. It will be interesting to see how quickly or even if they return. Then again, some places will discreetly see established, trusted customers by appointment.

June from Moon is a sweetie. Actually like all of the girls at Moon. June strikes me as one who may be cautious to return. I only saw her twice. Nice massage, very good L1, remembered me at second visit and acted excited to see me. She makes you feel like a king. Makes me think more is on menu, will definitely try if I have more visits.
Moon is among those that, at least as of last week, was not answering their phone.

I share your view of June and I do hope she returns, though I fear you're right.
Based on comments within forum, it appears the preferred AMPs will not be opening anytime soon. I certainly can understand the caution on their part.

Any intel on girls below?

Lara
Boa
Emma
Hera
Moon is among those that, at least as of last week, was not answering their phone.

I share your view of June and I do hope she returns Originally Posted by Soccerjunky
by the light of the silvery Moon, I want to see June, to my Honey I'll croon Love's tune.

Any intel on girls below?

Lara
Boa
Emma
Hera Originally Posted by htownhammer
I have nothing.. speculation would be most of that Group would return when AMPs open, but none will show up elsewhere.
Some are in Houston, San Fran, and LA. When I text them they say “dallas not open”
Chung, that was funny.
Lara retired
Boa San Fran
  • Aoi
  • 07-02-2020, 12:40 PM
Hara is back
  • Owj
  • 07-02-2020, 01:06 PM
Who is in Htown? Wouldn’t mind checking some out.
  • slap
  • 07-02-2020, 02:45 PM
Too bad Lara retired