Encounter: Set it Off

Just because your eyes see things differently than mine fella , dont make her all the bad things you see her as! Therefore yes , RUDE!!!
Rule of life , if you dont have nothing nice to say then keep your mouth shut Originally Posted by GadgetGuy
I am disheartened by your apparent neglect of your self care. Optometrists are there to help us. With all due respect, please consider the possibility of availing yourself of their worthwhile services.

Also, my mouth won’t be shut until they sew it shut in the funeral home. Doubtless the likes of you can’t wait, but I keep myself in pretty good shape, so it may be awhile.

Saying something that isn’t nice is our birthright as Americans. Also, good discourse often requires it. Better men than you and I have given their lives to protect that birthright.

You will silence no one.
Is there something in the air lately? This whole site has turned into a bitch session. Wonder why all the girls are gone...WTF.
Is there something in the air lately? This whole site has turned into a bitch session. Wonder why all the girls are gone...WTF. Originally Posted by ben dover
Apparently many here had their Cheerios pissed in.
Apparently many here had their Cheerios pissed in. Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry
uh that actually ...be a activity mentioned in ros thats ...many jimmies be ...fond of
What passes for attractive in Buffalo wouldn't get a second look in a real city, and this nasty little cow is no exception. Fake tits, insipid tats and a bunch of attitude doesn't turn a sow's ear into a silk purse. Just yuck. Originally Posted by jake183792
Good post - liked.
Vera is an awesome lady that nice to hang with fun to look at spectacular to do anything and everything sexual at a price that won't bankrupt anyone. If that's not good enough find something different...there so much wrong out there to bitch about if someone is wants to that u don't need to bitch about her
Is there something in the air lately? This whole site has turned into a bitch session. Wonder why all the girls are gone...WTF. Originally Posted by ben dover
The ladies left for so many reasons and honestly some started trying to use the excuse of guys in there mom's basement(discribing this site if somebody doesn't find them attractive or pisses them off) I'm like y'all do the same shyt lmao
The line "don't say nuthin if ya can't say nuthin nice" is bullshit. This ain't pre-school. The whole reason that we are allowed to comment in reviews is to offer alternative veiwpoints. Some find them helpful. Take em or leave em.

Viewpoints , fine but chronic negetivity? Yall can have that.