Mission Accomplished!

If you like the clusterfuck that Iraq has become, you'll love what's coming in Afghanistan. Heck, Obama's even given them a head start with releasing the Taliban Dream Team and no bilateral security agreement.

Thanks Obama!
You can lick the crack of my ass. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
That's rich (Part 2)!

JDIdiot has his stupid, worthless ass handed to him and what follows is the most meaningful response he can think of:

"You can lick the crack of my ass."

Absolutely brilliant reply, Ass Wipe!

The reason "they really keep going back to Bush on this," is because Shrubbie's name will forever be linked to the words MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Why? 'Cuz Shrubbie is the one who did the photo op, errrrr speech for the whole world to see and he did so directly under a prominently displayed MISSION ACCOMPLISHED banner.

You can deflect that it was not Shrubbie's fault all you want but he was the Commander in Chief. He could have ordered the banner to be taken down. After all, it was a military vessel and he was the head MOFO in charge and he alone had the exclusive authority to have it removed. He may not have put the banner up but he damn sure was aware of its existence and no effort was made to remove it.

Some would call it guilt by association!

The MISSION ACCOMPLISHED banner belongs to the Shrub exclusively and that is why, when you do a Google search of the words MISSION ACCOMPLISHED, the first item listed is the following:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_Mi...plished_Speech

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
Originally Posted by bigtex
From your cited source, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat:"Far above him was the warship's banner stating "Mission Accomplished.'"
"It [the banner] truly did signify a mission accomplished for the crew," Navy Cmdr. Conrad Chun said, adding the president's visit marked the end of the ship's 10-month international deployment.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/mission-...shed-whodunit/
BigTitsLiarStalker

... apparently never grasped the conceptual difference between

a "MISSION" and a "WAR" ....

....... interesting that he still doesn't, to say the least.
From your cited source....."Far above him was the warship's banner stating "Mission Accomplished.'" Originally Posted by I B Hankering
apparently never grasped the conceptual difference between

....... interesting that he still doesn't, to say the least. Originally Posted by LexusLover
It stands to reason that JD's identical twin brother, IB as well as the esteemed Patriarch of the Notorious Idiot Klan, errrr Clan would soon chime in with even more idiocy.

That's it, keep it in the Idiot Klan, errrr Family guys.

Idiot's of a feather, flock together!
It stands to reason .... Originally Posted by bigtex
Apparently you still don't grasp the conceptual difference between

....... interesting that you still don't, to say the least.
It stands to reason that JD's identical twin brother, IB as well as the esteemed Patriarch of the Notorious Idiot Klan, errrr Clan would soon chime in with even more idiocy.

That's it, keep it in the Idiot Klan, errrr Family guys.

Idiot's of a feather, flock together! Originally Posted by bigtex
FYI, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, you're the one that cited the source where it pointedly states, "Far above him [W] was the warship's banner stating "Mission Accomplished.'"

• Old-T
  • 08-10-2014, 09:35 AM
JD, you are a dolt.

I expect nothing less from you than an incessant Obama attack. But with so much you can legitimately point to, were you really stupid enough to link it to Bush-2's moronic "Mission Accomplished" slogan? Personally I like it because in reality we are suffering through 16 years of pathetic, gross amateurs in the WH. Of course you worship one of them and ignore that he was the guy who abdicated his authority to criminals and got us in this mess. An incompetent arsonist followed by an incompetent fire chief, and we wonder why we still can't figure out the Middle East.
Apparently you still don't grasp the conceptual difference between

....... interesting that you still don't, to say the least. Originally Posted by LexusLover
FYI, you're the one that cited the source where it pointedly states, "Far above him was the warship's banner stating "Mission Accomplished.'" Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It is comforting to see that the Idiot's of a feather are still flocking together!

Like Idiot Father, like Idiot Son!

Click on the following link and let us know what you find!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
What was that, IBIdiot? I couldn't hear you. Speak up, please!

Do you honestly (OK, poor choice of words in your case) believe that the Rove propaganda machine would have allowed Lil Georgie to be photographed so prominently in front of the banner you're shrieking about if they thought idiots like you and LLIdiot would have to explain what it "really meant" Over and over and over and over and over and over again, like you have for years and years and years?

Squealing dipshit!
"Far above him was the warship's banner stating "Mission Accomplished.'"
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

So it was just a coincidence that Bush was standing by the banner?

Originally Posted by JCM800
According to the residents of Idiotville, the placement of the MISSION ACCOMPLISHED banner was purely coincidental. As was Shrubbie strutting his stuff across the flight deck of The Abe, while wearing a Naval Aviator's Flight Suit.

That's why they are all Idiots!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
It is comforting to see that the Idiot's of a feather are still flocking together!

Like Idiot Father, like Idiot Son!

Click on the following link and let us know what you find!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, this is what you find when you go to that wiki site: "Far above him [W] was the warship's banner stating "Mission Accomplished.'"

What was that, IBIdiot? I couldn't hear you. Speak up, please!

Do you honestly (OK, poor choice of words in your case) believe that the Rove propaganda machine would have allowed Lil Georgie to be photographed so prominently in front of the banner you're shrieking about if they thought idiots like you and LLIdiot would have to explain what it "really meant" Over and over and over and over and over and over again, like you have for years and years and years?

Squealing dipshit!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You can't hear, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, because you let your boyfriend's jiz dry in your ears.

Originally Posted by JCM800
[A] Pentagon spokesman called The Associated Press to reiterate that the banner was the crew's idea.

"It truly did signify a mission accomplished for the crew," Navy Cmdr. Conrad Chun said, adding the president's visit marked the end of the ship's 10-month international deployment.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/mission-...shed-whodunit/

To the residents of Idiotville, the placement of the MISSION ACCOMPLISHED banner was purely coincidental.

That's why they are Idiots!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
According to Navy Cmdr. Conrad Chun, it was a coincidence, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.
So it was just a coincidence that Bush was standing by the banner? Originally Posted by JCM800
Did he ever "stand by the banner"?

Did you actually listen to his speech or actually read it?

"Admiral Kelly, Captain Card, officers and sailors of the USS Abraham Lincoln, my fellow Americans, major combat operations in Iraq have ended. In the battle of Iraq, the United States and our allies have prevailed.

"And now our coalition is engaged in securing and reconstructing that country.

"In this battle, we have fought for the cause of liberty and for the peace of the world.

"We have difficult work to do in Iraq. We're bringing order to parts of that country that remain dangerous....."

He never uttered the phrase "Mission Accomplished" and most particularly did not reference that the "War in Iraq" was won ... in fact he said just opposite.

"We have difficult work to do in Iraq."

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/05/01/bush.transcript/

And please don't spew out that lame-ass shit about "we know what he really meant"!!! You are smarter than that.

He never uttered the phrase "Mission Accomplished".
Originally Posted by LexusLover
He didn't have to utter the phrase MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Why? Because the phrase was prominently, errrr coincidentally displayed overhead for the whole world to see!

LLIdiot, JDIdiot and IBidiot, you guys (or gals if that is what the case might be) keep sipping' the Idiot Klan, errrr Clan Kool-Aid. It seems to be especially potent this time of year!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!