Apparently the Texas A & M Mathematician did not consult with JDIdiot!

In 1966 a Nigerian Airliner was hijacked. It landed somewhere in the jungle, let its passengers go and then flew off with the hijackers.

Guess where that plane ended up a year later? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Lying next to Amelia Earhardt's plane?
Jackie, yours is a theory I could easily buy into. it is certainly much more feasible than JDIdiot, COIdiot and the Cap'n far-fetched, shrub covered, Conspiracy Theory.

I will let our resident Conspiracy Theorists while away the hours, searching 'hither and yon' for a shrub covered 777, conveniently tucked away on some remote island, way out in the middle of Who-In-The-Fuck-Knows-Where-Ville.

If their search proves futile, perhaps the 3 Stooges might want to look under the Rock of Gibraltar.

You just never know! Originally Posted by bigtex
Maybe they aren't going to look for the plane at all. I suspect they're orchestrating some jungle three-way action where they can all get there beaks wet.
  • DSK
  • 06-10-2015, 05:19 PM
As far fetched as JD's theory is, it's always a safer bet that BigTexasTurd is wrong. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Undeniable!
Undeniable! Originally Posted by DSK
I suppose we can now call them the 4 Pussyfied Amiga's.

JDIdiot, COIdiot, Cap'n No Stones and JLIdiot, errr DSKIdiot? What a quartet!

Hey Dudes, if y'all decide to take a peek under the Rock of Gibraltar, be sure to bring along a mighty big crane.
  • DSK
  • 06-10-2015, 08:36 PM
I suppose we can now call them the 4 Pussyfied Amiga's.

JDIdiot, COIdiot, Cap'n No Stones and JLIdiot, errr DSKIdiot? What a quartet!

Hey Dudes, if y'all decide to take a peek under the Rock of Gibraltar, be sure to bring along a mighty big crane. Originally Posted by bigtex
Only a brain dead sodomite would expect to find the plane under the Rock of Gibralter. Please provide a link where anyone you named has supported such a ridiculous theory.
Only a brain dead sodomite would expect to find the plane under the Rock of Gibralter. Please provide a link where anyone you named has supported such a ridiculous theory. Originally Posted by DSK
Why don't you ask JDIdiot to provide a link for anyone who has supported his ridiculous theory that the 777 was parked on a remote island and camouflaged by netting and shrubs.

The difference in my ridiculous theory and the one from your butt buddy,
JDIdiot, would be that his theory was serious. Admittedly, mine was made in jest.

Apparently you're too dense to understand the difference!

Carry on JLIdiot!

Errr DSKIdiot!
I'm not saying JD is right, BigTexasTurd. I'm saying that in any given situation, it's much more likely than not that you're wrong.
I'm not saying JD is right, BigTexasTurd. I'm saying that in any given situation, it's much more likely than not that you're wrong. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What do you know about turds, whiskey shits? You're keeping metamucil in business just to avoid diarrhea.
It's amazing how a "True Genius" displays his superior "intellect".
It's amazing how a "True Genius" displays his superior "intellect". Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It is, isn't it? It gets boring going around citing complete passages from Oscar Wilde or Chaucer, or educating retards like you about common core, quantum mechanics, etc. Sometimes I just need to make a diarrhea joke.
So, what's your favorite Oscar Wilde piece? Quickly, before you can google something you won't understand.
So, what's your favorite Oscar Wilde piece? Quickly, before you can google something you won't understand. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
"Don't shoot the piano player; he's doing the best he can," observed and reported by Oscar Wilde while in Leadville, CO, 1883.
So, what's your favorite Oscar Wilde piece? Quickly, before you can google something you won't understand. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
If you want a fucking trained seal, go get one, you old whiskey shitting fool. You don't call the tune I dance to, got it jizzmonkey?
"Don't shoot the piano player; he's doing the best he can," observed and reported by Oscar Wilde while in Leadville, CO, 1883. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Strangely enough, that's the way I feel about you, IB. 'Don't get mad at the retard IB, he's doing the best he can.'
Strangely enough, that's the way I feel about you, IB. 'Don't get mad at the retard IB, he's doing the best he can.' Originally Posted by WombRaider
You are strange, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; all faggots like you are strange.