Ladies - Do you prefer Large Bills or Small Bills

I've long gotten rid of the infamous white envelope and leave big bills fanned out in a mutually agreed place (beforehand) in plain sight; usually the bathroom. Have never had a complaint.
I like big bills. On an overnight 2500 in 20s is just a bug ass mess. Originally Posted by Simply Spice
Yeah....the total inconvenience of having to fold and tuck 125 twenties away in your purse....let alone the endless hours of having to count such an infinite sum....whatta mess. lol
You can give me rolls of coin, it doesn't matter it's still money!
I've long gotten rid of the infamous white envelope and leave big bills fanned out in a mutually agreed place (beforehand) in plain sight; usually the bathroom. Have never had a complaint. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
Me neither. Never have used the envelope.
You can give me rolls of coin, it doesn't matter it's still money! Originally Posted by alexissweet69
you are cute. I want to shower you with coins
New Orleans, Biloxi and Las Vegas .... Those ATMs spit out Benjimans
  • anita
  • 03-23-2016, 12:15 AM
I prefer big bills if booking three hours or more. Otherwise small or big, it doesn't matter.
You can give me rolls of coin, it doesn't matter it's still money! Originally Posted by alexissweet69
What about a water jug filled with loose change?
I don't like even having to acknowledge the fee. Hundreds and a fifty if necessary are best for quick visual counts. Ideally, the client places it flat and slightly fanned when they go wash their hands so I don't even have to touch it until they leave nor speak about it period. Originally Posted by SA Angel

I totally agree. In my experience it's usually done with total discretion. Well except the one provider that was drunk when I showed and she takes out the cash and counts it in front of me. I left and she got the $$ . I wanted nothing to do with that situation!!!

I do always try to keep a stash of large bills handy for those last minute appointments

I've long gotten rid of the infamous white envelope and leave big bills fanned out in a mutually agreed place (beforehand) in plain sight; usually the bathroom. Have never had a complaint. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
Don't even wish for someone to waste an envelope although that is mostly the way that I get my fee.

Over the years, I used to not wish to touch the funds before starting, etc. That's kindof old school.

But if someone just wishes to hand me the fee, I usually just put it down by the bed or on the dresser.

The type of bills don't matter. I like larger bills. I seem to spend them less quickly. lol But it just doesn't matter.

I would prefer to NOT get change, but I would take the rolls of quarters, dimes, etc., if that's what you had.

Elisabeth
As long as it's not counterfeit, I don't care. I had a worker at the cashier's cage tell me " I am not a bank. I do not change small bills into large ones." Even though there was a 3 foot sign that had BANKING CENTER right above her head. Sometimes, the customer service rep will give attitude, but your job working at a financial institution is to assist me, your customer, with whatever transactions I have.
When I hobby, I bring only the donation money and some and incidental expenses.

This means big bills as its easier to count and makes a nicer little package.

I usually hold some 20s and 10s for tipping or to cover running over time.
Big bills are great.... Big penises. Not so much
Pennies! I kid, I kid! Although, I admit to being in the habit of saving change.

I met a lady once, who told me her fantasy was to be a provider and have the client throw the money over her when she was done, so she would be showered with money and then be able to roll in the dough. LOL