11 Officers Shot 3 Dead

'You people' justify killing blacks by mentioning petty crimes, real or imagined. 'Oh, he's a criminal.' Or he 'owed child support'.

MF'ker, please!!! People like you make me FUCKING SICK!!! Originally Posted by Randall Creed
"I" didn't do shit. Are you racially profiling me?

This is about the killing of Dallas police. Obviously you want to take it to some different level to justify your beliefs. That, makes me fucking sick yo.
What is going on here..Creed? Please explain.
There's no way you guys are actually this dense.

This situation is a direct action of the last two cop killings of black men.

Actually, not only the last two killings, but the pattern of unjustified, unconvicted killings of black men/kids.

This is what this is all about. But pretend not to know.
Are you somehow justifying what happened to these Dallas cops in some roundabout bullshit jargon? That's fucking amazing. It's time to flip the channel from MSNBC yo. Originally Posted by ramblinman69
Your FAKE jargon question only reveals what you truly believe. No one is justifying the actions of that guy. Speaking for me and only ME, no one should go to work KNOWING there's a HIGH probability of dying that day but officers live with that EVERY SECOND of the day and I so appreciate their efforts to keep me/us safe.

At the same time, I can acknowledge there's an issue when they come in contact with alleged "suspects" that happened to be blacks (specifically black
males). Can you??
There is no fucking way you can justify what these idiots did.

They killed people randomly they don't even know.

Your line of reasoning is like saying that because blacks as a whole commit more crime and kill more people than any other group...we should just randomly go down the street and start shooting black people. And that is what it might eventually get to I think if this keeps up. Race riots will start again.

Looks like al-queda and Isis has found their mark in the blm group. Easily influenced and not the brightest.
Your FAKE jargon question only reveals what you truly believe. No one is justifying the actions of that guy. Speaking for me and only ME, no one should go to work KNOWING there's a HIGH probability of dying that day but officers live with that EVERY SECOND of the day and I so appreciate their efforts to keep me/us safe.

At the same time, I can acknowledge there's an issue when they come in contact with alleged "suspects" that happened to be blacks (specifically black
males). Can you?? Originally Posted by Frique-Me

You are making assumptions. I never said "fake". I wasn't directing anything to you, but rather than to the racial profiler and race baiter Randall. Check out some of his posts in the Political Forum, he's blaming Baton Rouge and Minneapolis for what happened to these Dallas cops last night and feels justified in doing so....that's what is bullshit jargon.

I don't know, I wasn't there. Both of the deceased had concealed weapons. That tends to make law enforcement a bit antsy, obviously.
That happened just outside my office on commerce. Fortunately I'm back in DC this week
Originally Posted by Tx Noob
TX Noob I soo wish that were true but as of today, its only an aspiration.
I'm a law-abiding, tax paying, small biz owner. Last traffic ticket was in 1987 and yet EVERY TIME I come in contact with law enforcement, I fear for my life. Not because i'm a CRIMINAL, recent history has proven my concern is valid. I also have a CHL and WILL NOT exercise that right to avoid any possible misunderstanding by law enforcement that may result in my death.
God Bless The Family's in Dallas ..My prays are here for you

In Cal my family lives close by to the shoot out in Dec 2015 as in where the shooters lived
and I was in town on that day visiting and I was so scared
not knowing what was next ....

I just don't under stand why ppl feel the need to take this out on
Innocent people ....

God Bless The USA....
There is a political forum.

leave the politics out of this conversation. Warning to all before this even happens. Originally Posted by NYr
Are fucking serious? Dude, just stop. You suck at moderating.

This is a local, non-hobby related discussion that happens to involve some aspects of people's political views. Trying to discuss this without being political is like trying to understand your contributions here as a moderator without bringing up oblivious dumbassery. You can't have one without the other.

What should this conversation solely consist of? I'm curious.
Frique-Me, sweetheart, sexy...

Why is the black community expressing more fear of the police than of their own neighbors and acquaintances? More blacks are killed by other blacks in their own neighborhood, by other black people they know personally than are killed by white cops. We're talking like 97% vs 1%.

Why fear of the 1% and not the 97%?

You know I luv you baby but please explain this to me.
  • ATM
  • 07-08-2016, 10:13 AM
This topic is very deep. I am caucasian and have been discriminated against. I called a lawyer to ask questions about discrimination years ago. He told me that police have special protection. I think our whole system is corrupt from the top on down. Police can pretty much do as they desire. Regardless of color, race, or origin, bad is bad. They are in a league of their own. Down right crooked.
Frique-Me, sweetheart, sexy...

Why is the black community expressing more fear of the police than of their own neighbors and acquaintances? More blacks are killed by other blacks in their own neighborhood, by other black people they know personally than are killed by white cops. We're talking like 97% vs 1%.

Why fear of the 1% and not the 97%?

You know I luv you baby but please explain this to me. Originally Posted by THN
How many of that 97% are on video killing blacks and walking free, with paid vacations and never serving jail time???
A lot of black cops. It just doesn't make the news.

How many of that 97% are on video killing blacks and walking free, with paid vacations and never serving jail time??? Originally Posted by Randall Creed