play poker - win a FREE session!

Something is wrong with me, but I'm interested anyway. No one is making anyone do this or not do it. I thinck it is interesting and Barbie is hot, the stakes might make the mind wander and that could be interesting too.

It doesn't mean I don't respect BL's poker tournaments but I have a hard time seein how this is the end of the world. Of course it is going to be a good deal for Barbie, why else would she do it. What's so wrong with that?
Darling, don't take it personal; don't defend your rates or you party. There's no need for it. The proof is in the RSVP's you've received so far. You're hot, so you'll be just fine.

Have fun & take these words with a grain of salt & multiple shots of Don Julio tequila. You'll need them to laugh at some of the stuff people post.
I had to go back and re-read the thread Im a little confused, where are all the negative comments? I guess mine is considered negative, but it wasnt attacking you in any way.
Barbie, it'll be best if you just continue to answer questions and avoid the negative hens. Just do your advertising and ignore the rest, it'll go better that way. It's your party and I'm sure they'll be interest from some people. Okay?
I had to go back and re-read the thread Im a little confused, where are all the negative comments? I guess mine is considered negative, but it wasnt attacking you in any way. Originally Posted by ImaMrCool
It's that "tone" thing again. A few are more sensitive than others and that's where all the confusion begins.
That's a great idea I hope you do well barbie.
It's that "tone" thing again. A few are more sensitive than others and that's where all the confusion begins. Originally Posted by UnderCoverDiva
Aren't you the one that said it's hard to tell tone by just words alone.. hum. I wasn't being negative, just posted an opinion and was by no means being negative. I play poker too, and if someone told me all I would win was sex, I'd sit that hand out. But I don't have a schlong either. No harm done Barbie, it is a good idea ma, and wakeup was right, do your thing. I've seen worse threADs.
Aren't you the one that said it's hard to tell tone by just words alone.. hum. I wasn't being negative, just posted an opinion and was by no means being negative. I play poker too, and if someone told me all I would win was sex, I'd sit that hand out. But I don't have a schlong either. No harm done Barbie, it is a good idea ma, and wakeup was right, do your thing. I've seen worse threADs. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Yep, I said it, but, I also said I can read between the lines. That's something I learned from JaD. I didn't think any of the comments in this thread were rude; it's just that I recognize the majority of the tone you all use on this board, and not everyone else is lucky enough, or can put aside emotion long enough to recognize that each person is conversing in his/her own way.
Barbie, I am interested in participating, but cannot commit until the date is set.
If it already has been, please PM me. Also, PM me if you need more info from me. Looks to me that the prize is worth the game!

Also Luxury Daphne....I like that JFK quote alot!
  • m2244
  • 11-14-2010, 08:03 PM
wow you guys host poker party's in Texas too.....im starting to think I live in the wrong location
wow you guys host poker party's in Texas too.....im starting to think I live in the wrong location Originally Posted by m2244
You do
It was not my intention to suggest that your poker game would be anything less than you advertise.

I was simply commenting on your comment about "someone elses poker game".

My question was legitimate....even though you did not answer it.

I am a little more serious about my money than I am about my pussy.....hence, the question.
  • Satin
  • 11-15-2010, 05:28 PM
So DH, how do you really feel? lol

I think it's cool. I just gotta get my man BL to teach me how to kick ass in poke- her... Barbie looks fucking hot!!!
depending on how many people come out to play that determines the prizes. Originally Posted by Barbie708
Srvfin has a good point. If you just be more specific about this statement, it would answer a lot of questions. Serious poker players don't get into anything without calculating EV and ROI.

My man Satin knows all about my gambling issues.
So far it looks like its going to be a great mix of people!
Just so everyone is cleared, you will have to be willing to pass screening to attend because I need to make sure everyone of my guests is safe.

& again, sorry if its not clear but this poker party is not being played for cash, everyone puts up a 100$ buy in and all profits are donated to me, the winners win SESSIONS with me-no cash.