New York Prosecutors Will Charge Manafort In Bid To Prevent Trump Pardon

Great post, Dickey.

Trump can’t sucker you.
Is the story false?

Is this one?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...-off-the-table

Can’t help yourself, can you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
your story says NADA about NEW charges at the state level.

this on the other hand is more relevant to current events ..

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mue...sks-backfiring
But not relevant to the OP, is it, TWK?

You know, the one your pal called Fake News. (OK, one of them)

You know, the one your pal called Fake News. (OK, one of them) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You’re my friend.

You know, the one your pal called Fake News. (OK, one of them) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you say so. Mr. Popo

BAHHAAAAA
NY attorneys will have problems avoiding double jeopardy in many parts of Manaforts case.

they'll prolly go after the low hanging fruits that Meuller didn't touch.
Wrong. Just has to be a new charge. They can use info and evidence Mueller has given to NY. There may be more counts of tax evasion or some such.

If Mueller saw this coming, he may have saved a count or 2 just for this possibility. He knew trump might pardon him. manafort may have cooperated because of that. Same with Flynn. They might have saved something.

No time for Flynn? The judge was way pissed off at flynn the last time flynn was in front of him. No time for flynn is hardly a sure thing.

i normally ignore SC however ... let me advise ya .. don't get yer hopes up.

your own article says any state level prosecution must be new. not anything Mueller has already handed over to them. here's the bad news, sparky.

Manafort is a played out turnip. nothing left to squeeze. and unlike that in way over his head Cohen, Manafort is a long time operative who knew a long time before he ever met Trump his tax chickens might come home to roost. Well they did, and that's all there is. Manafort will not roll on Trump, because there's nothing to roll on. Nothing. So don't expect Manafort to come up with some allegation against Trump. He's got balls big enough not to pussy out and try to lie his way out of this.

Nothing Burger.

BAHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Fake poster
Fake News Originally Posted by Dickey9090
As we've seen in Texas out of Travis County ....

... these "political" criminal cases don't usually pan out.
A few things.

You were born in Travis county.
I haven't been there in almost a year.
The only thing political about the people in this thread is that both were associated with trump's election campaign.
And since both are awaiting sentencing for their felony convictions, looks like they panned out just fine.

Anything else?
As we've seen in Texas out of Travis County ....

... these "political" criminal cases don't usually pan out. Originally Posted by LexusLover
They can use .. evidence Mueller has given to NY. There may be more counts of tax evasion or some such. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Another "legal opinion"?
If there is probable cause that Manafort broke NY State Laws, why wouldn't he be prosecuted?
Question? Why do Republican commenters routinely not understand basic concepts? This isnt Rocket Science...unless the State charges are being used as a bargaining chip and not purely as a punitive measure to get Manafort to rat on Trump then Manafort is fucked...he will be forced to beg and offer up Trump on a platter now that Trump wouldn't be able to protect him. He'd have to give us Trump Jr., Ivanka, And Trump all served up on a platter with seasoning salt and pepper.

I bet Hilary is getting the biggest laugh. Lol @ lock her up.
This isnt Rocket Science... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You're correct. So why do you get so "Spacey"?

Do you entertain yourself with your fantasies?

You're not entertaining! Just another racist, misogynistic ranter.
You're lucky I dont RTM you for calling me a racist. I'm gonna let you make it this time but watch yourself...yall been getting away with too much lately but I wont always be so generous...I'm giving yall a chance to pull it together