Your Hot Button?

A provider who truly LOVES DATY and who will let you partake of the all you can eat buffet, cumming all the while.
A provider who truly LOVES DATY and who will let you partake of the all you can eat buffet, cumming all the while. Originally Posted by tikkler33
Amen to that. Come to think of it, most of the providers on my list were very responsive to DATY, either enjoying it or convincing me they did. Both work for me.
I second that. Being an oral fan (both ways), I do like a responsive DATY girl.
I really like it when a fine looking gal (in my eyes) does BBBJNQNS or even BBBJNQBS, just something about a woman that will milk the cum out of my cock with her mouth just does it. I would really like to find one that can deepthroat me. Only one so far but don't think I want to see her again so looking for someone else.

I also love a girl that likes to ride and that ranges from just plain ol' CG, Grinding, to all the others especially ACG when she is just slammin' her pussy on my cock. Love that shit.

I would like to find one that's more vocal such as " fuck my pussy baby, yeah just like that mmmmm uh huh, yeah baby I love that big cock of your's in my pussy mmmm oh yeah" lol. Ok that is enough information for now. But how do you know if a provider will do all or one of these? P411 only says activities they enjoy but it isn't specific. Like they don't say " I like it hard, soft and slow " or something along those lines.

This is a good thread BTW.
that they are a Megan Fox lookalike who offers spectacular GFE overnights for $85. And brings her twin sister and the wine. Originally Posted by dearhunter
And brings the GSO3, too?
  • romab
  • 08-01-2010, 07:24 AM
A mature type women who brings a real world passion, intelligent conversation, and post event snuggle and hug of a new GFE experience. Strings, chains and sticky glue that are normally lurking outside the bedroom door are left out of the event. Jim
I was fortunate years ago to have an ATF that actually made me feel that each session was an actual date with someone I knew, trusted and adored, who cared deeply for me. Going through that door was like stepping back in time to an era when I was young , fit and possessed a love for life. Dang I miss her ... I gotta go... I got something in my eye...
What would move a particular lady to the top of the list ... hmm, let's see ...

First of all, being somewhat of a shallow soul, she would have to be incredibly sexy or just down right hot (to me there IS a difference)... in a subjective sort of way of course.

Second would have to be one if not TWO of the following activities.

1. BBBJCIMNQN/BS - She will need to be known in certain circles that she has toe-curling ability and an actual need to please her man. This comes from her loving what she does for her own satisfaction.

2. ASS-play - Greek is the cherry on top, but never expected. If she is willing to let me do my thing ... then I see her as a very promising prospect.

Third ...

There have been very few providers that I have met for the first time that I feel I just naturally clicked with. Sometimes I can gather from reviews written by trusted individuals, that a lady has an inner being inside her that draws you in. It isn't her intellect or her stories of travel, it's her way of being able to make you feel comfortable and welcome without having to resort to endless smalltalk or ... IDK, it's kind of hard to explain sometimes.

Maybe I've been away to long, LOL.

Not necessarily in that order, but that's what would do it for me.
Nice Incall, the appearance and reference to being one sensual and not just mechanical. Location type is a certain factor for a visit, personal incalls trump notels any day in my book. However - visits like with Lily on the West Side is just as good as a private incall, thats for certain.