Poll: Shaved Kitty or Bushy Beaver?

landing strip or nicely trim is the way to go (KKA, Sonya) yummy_...going bare/shaved down below dose not look right on a womrn
Either way - it doesn't affect the taste of the "nectar of the gods".

But.....I don't like "stubble". On two occasions, I have had a very red and "skinned" nose ...try explaining THAT to the SO
Neatly trimmed is nice, but I have to admit that I miss the challenge of fighting my way through a full bush. They did tend to get caught in the teeth, or worse inhaled through the nose. So I would have to say neatly trimmed is best.
landing strip is very nice....

be damned that one little loose hair......

http://www.soundsnap.com/node/7501
click on the Orange Button with arrow
bare is nice and clean, but I have to agree with Wicked Milf in that it is nice to have have something moist to run your fingers through.
The more grass on the field, the more I like to play ball....
clean ,soft, and shaven
I shave and like a Lady to do the same.
The taste, smoothness of excited and wet swollen pussy is like the taste of a very fine... excites the pallet and go smoothly past the lips and numbs the tongue..... WOW I am excited just thinking about mmmmmmm bald is wonderful..........
My experience is that LS or shaved far predominate among providers, which suggests that they are what we hobbyists prefer. Personally, I'm open and welcome variations among you fine ladies--in this as in other ways.
I like bare kitty's.... and my kitty PURRRRRSSS with bare-ness!!!