SO who steps up and takes over the Pussy Mafia now?

PSW My good woman,
I whole-heartedly agree!

Sometimes things may smell 'sweeter ' but I don't confuse my 'Light Blue' by D&G w/ Fabreze :-)

Oh wait, I had a point...*as she sips her Crown and Coke* uuummm...

I find it amusing that all of the 'macho-energy' blokes - CB's or not - have to get your BVD's in a knot over a bunch of sweet, feminine, sexy women who want to drink Mimosas and talk about touchy-feely crap that you big strong boys avoid like the plague. Color me blond and call me confused!

Aphro - sonotintodramasowhydoicare - Dite
Oh my. The co-founder has vanished! Witness Protection program maybe? Originally Posted by Whispers
No need to fear! She's back! I was a little freaked out for a second.

Did not know if Secret A had orchestrated a coup or what! Lol.

But, it's all good now. I miss Claire's posts already though...
PSW My good woman,
I whole-heartedly agree!

Sometimes things may smell 'sweeter ' but I don't confuse my 'Light Blue' by D&G w/ Fabreze :-)

I find it amusing that all of the 'macho-energy' blokes - CB's or not - have to get your BVD's in a knot over a bunch of sweet, feminine, sexy women who want to drink Mimosas and talk about touchy-feely crap that you big strong boys avoid like the plague. Color me blond and call me confused!

Originally Posted by Aphrodite
As long as Ah got a face, yew got a place ta sit, sugardoodle.
A Pyrrhic victory

Originally Posted by Aphrodite
After meeting you and chatting a bit I was truly interested in learning more about your intelligence and your great personality until I read that you ADULTERATE your Crown with Coke.....