Providers that try to scam the customer out of the 1 hour session.

Why not just get a girlfriend or a girl to date regularly instead? That way you aren't paying her by the hour, you aren't "rushed" and you can take time to do things instead of watching the clock and worrying about "going over". Originally Posted by SteveOTX
You are a genius! We should all get girlfriends and have non rushed sex whenever we want - no longer a need for the hobby!!!

Don't you have some homework you should be doing?
Girlfriends are more expensive than providers and just the drama alone with a girlfriend is not worth the little sex (and most of the time unimaginative and boring) you will get from them.

A provider you are paying her to leave. A girlfriend you can pay her and pay and not only she won't leave, the more you pay her the longer she will stay and the longest she stays, the more difficult it will be to get rid of her later.

Then she won't do the stuff that many providers do: DT No Gag (they won't even bother to learn), COF, BBBJTCCIMNQNSWS (definitely not, it's gross and rots the teeth), Greek (Eeew! I am a good girl), some won't even let you DATY them, etc.

Then with a girlfriend her IOP during sex is: yeah baby! I gave you 2 minutes of the best (NOT) sex ever, baby! You are going to clean out that garage today, aren't you baby? YEAHHH!
cg, there is very little logic in how some/many providers figure our their rates, take care of bizness, get a location, prep for an appt, start/end "the clock", pretend they like you, get into the activities, get you off, get you out.

if you havent learned that by now, pls do so and conduct yourself accordingly - that is, go for what you want, dont be surprised when the provider flubs on one or more of the above aspects, and just enjoy whatever delites you receive.

and if you experience a deliteful or a horrible experience, share as you deem appropriate.

good luck.
cg, you posted ...
"I had a couple of them do that and I didn't post it in my YES reviews.

From now on I will put it in my review and it will be score negative brownie points."

glad you learned that lesson. if a provider gives you crappy tcb, delays start time, is uninspired, butchy, rude, and/or impatient during the appt, is money hungry to the point of it affecting your experience, upsells or downgrades, then alert the other guys in her area about her less than deliteful delivery. "information exchange" !!!!!
  • L.A.
  • 07-10-2016, 05:57 AM
OP, this happens to me all the time. I would say about 50% of women I meet try to waste time in one way or the other.

What upsets me is when providers (and you know who you are) try to waste 20 minutes or more of the 1 hour session on just purposeful time-wasting nonsense. Like they will go take a leisurely 25-30 minute shower (which you're not allowed to join) after you've arrived and count that as part of the 1 hour. Or instead of getting to know me or sharing something about themselves, they will start discussing the drama in their life (this gal stole from me and ran away, this asshole crashed into my car etc etc.) and will keep going strong until more than half your session is done.

Then of course, 10-20 minutes before your session is over, they will tell you to get dressed and leave. Just a few days ago, I was reading the review of a young well established provider. This poor guy had paid for a 1 hour session with the lady. He's not a MSOG kinda guy but takes time and only makes his shot towards the end. Well, guess what happens? 10 minutes before his session is over, just as he was getting close to making his shot, the lady gets up, starts dressing, and tells him to do the same. This poor sod paid good money to leave the session with blue balls! That's happened to me too...a lot.

My bad experiences really make me grateful for the good providers (and you also know who you are) who don't cheat with these petty time wasting measures. Thank you ladies! Originally Posted by WhiteHippy

Would be nice if you would write honest reviews of these sessions to help out others.
You said you have left sessions a lot of times with blue balls yet you've only written one review here. Why not help out others?

I don't think 5-10 minutes on the front or back end by either provider or client is anything to get worked up about. In my experience it seems to have always averaged out. If it starts getting past 10 minutes either way that could be an issue.
Would be nice if you would write honest reviews of these sessions to help out others.
You said you have left sessions a lot of times with blue balls yet you've only written one review here. Why not help out others?

I don't think 5-10 minutes on the front or back end by either provider or client is anything to get worked up about. In my experience it seems to have always averaged out. If it starts getting past 10 minutes either way that could be an issue. Originally Posted by L.A.
He can't write the reviews because then it would reveal his other handle.... Lol
Paying for an hour or 30 minutes to fuck, period. If we click and have a good time talking even better....just yesterday after we shagged we went and got a coffee and chatted. I do not expect girls to give me any extra time for any activity (picture taking, talking,showering) and I think guys are dumb fucks for thinking they should....It is about the money it just sometimes ends up being a friendly business relationship. Get real guys
I never suggest someone shower beforehand unless it's someone I have previously met with before and I know prior them arriving that after a long day of work their hygiene isn't the best. If a gentleman request to shower then I am happy to accommodate his request. In my opinion a provider should be showered and ready before the gentleman arrives. I would never take a shower after a gentleman shows up.

Typically, if someone arrives early I will send them a text and let them know I need a few minutes which should be perfectly understandable if you show up earlier than expected. For me the time never starts until you walk in the door. It's kind of a catch 22, guys feel like you are rushing them if you get started right away. While others may feel the way you do and if we try small talk then we are trying to waste time by chatting.

I don't think any of the gentleman that I have ever met with would say they felt they were scammed out of their hour session. Majority of the time my appointments go at least 10 minutes over because I never want anyone to think I'm rushing them or attempting to cheat them out of time. I actually prefer the longer sessions rather than the shorter ones.
...I do not expect girls to give me any extra time for any activity (picture taking, talking,showering) and I think guys are dumb fucks for thinking they should....It is about the money it just sometimes ends up being a friendly business relationship. Get real guys Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
I am talking about SOME of the providers using the 1 hour of time we are paying to take a shower or do their own personal business, things they should had done before we got there, so they can shorten BCD play time in the session and do less work and still get the same amount of money.
Name names or it never happened.
I agree with this post completely, the only thing you can truly do is put it in a review, and/or never see the provider again. I have always pondered would be easy to see a provider for a 30 min session first to test the waters, as I don't get to hobby that much I normally go for hr or 1.5hr sessions. I can say this I generally don't see the same provider repeatedly because they tend to get comfortable, and lackadaisical. Variety is the spice of life, so I tend to mix it up, trying to avoid such problems. One thing I contribute as a red flag in situations like this is when I pm the provider for her FULL MENU in our agreed session, because I don't like awkward moments in sessions, and she answers with the question "what do you like" or "I'm open to alot of things, what do you have in mind" That's a red flag in my book, I also do this to see if their menu differs from what I've seen in reviews.
He can't write the reviews because then it would reveal his other handle.... Lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Can you back up your accusation? What's my other handle? Please send your "proof" to the mods so they can review it. You're accusing me of breaking eccie rules and I take that matter most seriously. Moderators, please fully investigate this matter. I hope there is also some sort of punishment for members falsely accusing other members of negative deeds and in the process, slandering their names and reputations.

Jules, I suggest you be careful with how you conduct yourself in this board. I'm the second member (or fucktard, whatever you prefer) who you're publicly attacking today in the forums. Earlier today, you publicly insulted another member, calling him a moron, for which you received a warning from a moderator. Now you're attacking me. Who will you attack next?

It doesn't matter if you're right or wrong. That other member might very well be a moron but by aggressively attacking other members and getting yourself mired in drama, you're not portraying yourself in a positive light. If he's a moron, then people will recognize that without you having to point it out. Ditto when it comes to your accusation towards me.

As several other guys have mentioned, the best providers are those who don't get themselves into the middle of drama, who focus on posting ads and providing exceptional service, and only post in the coed forums when they absolutely have to, no other time. Maybe you can pay heed to that.

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck with your business, Jules.

I don't think 5-10 minutes on the front or back end by either provider or client is anything to get worked up about. In my experience it seems to have always averaged out. If it starts getting past 10 minutes either way that could be an issue. Originally Posted by L.A.
I would love to help out others but let me explain why I've only written one review so far as a member.

I only joined eccie about 2 months ago. However I've been hobbying for years before that. The reason I didn't join eccie earlier is because I knew I wouldn't have time to be an active eccie member while working full time in a very demanding job. After I retired in early May, I joined eccie because I knew I would have plenty of time to be active henceforth.

I only meet a lady once every month or two. Since I joined eccie, I have only met one lady. I could post reviews on ladies I met before I joined eccie but the info posted would be so old that they wouldn't be of much help to the fine gentlemen visiting this forum. In fact, 2 of the ladies I met earlier this year are no longer in the hobby. Such is the nature of the hobby. That's why it's best to always write a review immediately after you meet a lady.

However, I do share my experiences and give suggestions both in the eccie chat room and the Men's Lounge. Also, I will post new reviews once I meet new ladies, though that will be infrequent since as I mentioned, I only visit a lady once every month or two.

I hope that addresses your queries.
Name names or it never happened. Originally Posted by pyramider
Amber Oktobur. I posted a detailed description of my experience with her in one of her recent reviews, check it out.
I don't need a fake handle having fucktard telling me how to run my business. I do just fine without your invaluable input, thanks tho.

the day you decided to join is the same day a full of lies review went up on me, I guess that's a coincidence tho lol. You also contacted me that day lecturing me on my decision to not see middle eastern/Indian men. Claimed to be brand new right? When I ignored your pm (like I do the many other pm and emails I get every month on the subject) you then set out to supposedly pm multiple guys that have reviewed me, interview guys in the chat room, and receive all of this secret information on how horrible of a provider I am. (Eye roll)

This was all self admitted in one of your very first posts here on eccie. That Behavior is pretty creepy, obsessive, and stalker like.

I don't have the desire or time to investigate you any further. It's clear to anyone with half a brain you are a double handle. it's easy for women hating guys like you to sit behind a computer and bully women from anonymous handles.

For every guy who hates a woman that is willing to speak her mind and stand up for what she feels is right or believes in there are 3 more that love it and end up booking with me.

Just like you feel the best providers are ones who shut up and let hobbyists throw their weight around I feel the best hobbyists are ones that don't have time to stalk a stupid hooker board and fight with other grown ass men all day.

Agreeing to disagree is perfectly fine. It's our right.