Best

Well I am looking to spend one day a week with someone but want the best. Originally Posted by Perf
The point everyone is trying to make is that there is no best. Only a best for you and only you can find her. Read, read, read. Then read some more. Make a selection, enjoy her, then another next week. It's just shopping.

I see very few now, but I spent a few years selecting them. BTW shopping can be fun.

Torito
You're not very smart, are you?

Good luck.

Seriously. Good luck!

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
LOL. That seriously cracked me up. Too funny.
  • Perf
  • 05-15-2010, 03:53 PM
Elizabeth, I don't care about their reviews. I'm not them. Just cause their reviews were good for them doesn't mean they are good for me. But if a women on here isn't confident enough to say she is the best then maybe I could just settle for ok. But I am plenty smart. Thanks
  • Perf
  • 05-15-2010, 03:55 PM
But I understand all big girls say personality in there. LoL
But I understand all big girls say personality in there. LoL Originally Posted by Perf
Perf, you are out of line with such a comment, especially saying such a thing to a board moderator. You really aren't very smart.

Elizabeth, I don't care about their reviews. I'm not them. Just cause their reviews were good for them doesn't mean they are good for me. But if a women on here isn't confident enough to say she is the best then maybe I could just settle for ok. But I am plenty smart. Thanks Originally Posted by Perf
You made everybody's point for them-you said it yourself. What is good for them may not be good for you. So why the hell are you even asking for opinions then?

YOU HAVE TO DECIDE WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU. So spend some money, do your own freaking reviews and decide who/what is best for you already damn. Hell, we are all confident enough to say we are the best.
Perf, you are out of line with such a comment, especially saying such a thing to a board moderator. You really aren't very smart. Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
+1. Way out of line in any context, and not the way to make friends around here.
Use the search option within the provider ad cities, weekend lineup of your choice and keyword "Best"
Perf,

Please accept my apology. Earlier, I'll admit to being in a great mood and sometimes that translates into being a smartass. I should have recognized that you're new to the board (welcome, btw) and that my comments wouldn't have been received well. Shame on me.

Second, please note that Meg and Dannie are friends of mine and are naturally protective. Trust me, both could fall into the category of "best" and they're both really great women.

So back on topic. Really, everyone is stating the same thing. Research and doing all of the fun stuff leading up to finding that perfect someone sincerely is a lot of enjoyment as well!

Explore this board while figuring out "who" to explore! And enjoy the journey! Good luck!

Elisabeth

P.S. The next time you want to volley back and forth with someone who has been around for awhile, do it hard and low. I have a pretty thick skin and it doesn't bother me. Remember, shoot it back hard, biting and low. Big girls REALLY like that sort of thing!
Elisabeth, I just have to say: you're a class act.
  • Perf
  • 05-15-2010, 06:50 PM
I apologize also. Because I am not some dumb guy. I got offended to easy. My question was not for reviewers but the reviewed. Thought a lady would say I'm the best so I would give her a shot. But I am new but am very friendly. Again I am sorry.
*bangs head against wall*
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
L4L says "Move over, please".

L4L *bangs head against wall.*
I apologize also. Because I am not some dumb guy. I got offended to easy. My question was not for reviewers but the reviewed. Thought a lady would say I'm the best so I would give her a shot. But I am new but am very friendly. Again I am sorry. Originally Posted by Perf

I like ladies that think they are the best also. A lady that is confident she can make me happy is always a fun time.

Here is free advice, worth exactly what you are paying for it.

If you are indeed serious, go sign up at www.preferred411.com or find some newbie friendly providers on here and go see them. Once you have some references, (assuming you are friendly and not some psycho freak with a stinky ass posting on here for the hell of it), you will have a much better selection to find your perfect or close to perfect weekly friend.

Good luck to you on your search if you are for real, if not, go fuck yourself instead.
If a lady says she is "the best", you can rest assured she ain't. She's usually a newbie using a marketing ploy to pull in the uninformed.
Perf,

In reading reviews, looking at the ladies profiles, PM some, and you'll be able to define who's the best for you. Then state the qualities you desire.

For me, I prefer ladies who are average to smaller in size. I am attracted to small ass and thinner, dancer-type legs. Smaller, natural breasts, no piercings, fewer tats. Pleasant face and personality who never rush. I prefer those who enjoy longer sessions. Those who kiss and enjoy lots of mutual touching and are open to exploring new things with me, but always with mutual respect of each other. I also enjoy the ladies that are responsive to me. That takes a little looking. Confidence is attractive. I like it when the lady focuses on herself as well as on me. I like it when they let me know exactly how they like things. Having said all of that, I have found myself attracted to ladies that do not "fit" my description, yet we seem to have a certain amout of chemistry. Age is also not an issue for me. However, if I'm going on a drinks and dinner date, probably someone over 21 and no taller than 5'8" (without heels).

I could go on and on-------

So, what do you perceive as "the best". Describe her. Then ask for recommendations.

btw, you may want to search threads that deal with this subject to see what has already been discussed (Sexiest providers, coolest providers, best head, etc). Many subjects have been addressed before and should help. Search showcases for providers. Look at them and read what they say about themselves.

Hope this helps.
Come on, dude, do you really think there is a single "best"? Hell, I'm not sure I could narrow it down to five.

We live in what is likely the most "target rich" environment in hobbydom. Go try a few out and see for yourself.