Ladies, how do you like your DATY?

Chewing gets the most action. Guaranteed
If DATY is preformed in a way that the provider loves it needs to take at least 30 minutes. I know both Tara and Kaylee are very responsive when serviced in the way they both desire. Some gals who are exceeding responsive offer a DATY only session
You know it was right when it takes 10 minutes for your ears to pop back into shape from being squashed against your head by some silky thighs!
I know how Tara likes it. One of my favorite things to do to her! Originally Posted by Stallion81
Yes you do know how I like it.
If DATY is preformed in a way that the provider loves it needs to take at least 30 minutes. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
I read somewhere if ur having to DaTy for 30 minutes or more then ur clue less on daty. Again I dont daty but I am taking notes on Tara and Lola Brea1
Thatdude, you read wrong. Some gals love it to build and explode repeatedly. I have known gals who love for well over an hour like MSOG with the pleasure building each time as in tantra experience.
If DATY is preformed in a way that the provider loves it needs to take at least 30 minutes. I know both Tara and Kaylee are very responsive when serviced in the way they both desire. Some gals who are exceeding responsive offer a DATY only session Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Yes I am very Responsive. Love it
I like it too be started out very very slow. Like too start off with the inside of my thighs being kissed and work your way up too my clit. Then I like my clit licked very soft almost like its being tickled. Then I like it sucked and pulled as I am getting more and more aroused. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Ok....highlight...right click, copy....open MS Word...right click, paste...file, save as "Tara's notes", save.

I usually like to get on top (ride the face) and take control. Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
I've got to remember that the next time I see you Lola.
Yeah! Time has nothing to do with it. DATY with a girl who is really into can be very hot.
DATY is old news. Taint Tickling is much more fun. But if you must DATY be sure to chew.
Ok....highlight...right click, copy....open MS Word...right click, paste...file, save as "Tara's notes", save.

I've got to remember that the next time I see you Lola. Originally Posted by rc83
I like how you work
Originally Posted by BossyWillson
lol--that is too funny!!

whitechocolate...
is this you babe??

I despise DATY so I will be taking notes So ladies post ur thoughts Originally Posted by Thatdude
1. It ain't just all about the clit. It's about the whole pussy.

2. Don't rub a chin with hair stubble on the pussy. Thats not sexy and it hurts !

3. Suck on my labia minora (Meat Curtain, Peice of Bolgne, Chitterling, lol) but don't suck it TOO hard! That peice of my pussy is already 2".

4. Damn, suck on the BIG pussy lip for a little while. One side at a time please...

5. Blow into the vagina like its a balloon and then suck all the air back out. I've only had one guy do this, I loved it!

Hope this helps you guys (or helps me) lol.
Myself just love the idea of eating p**sy and would not mind for just this session to occur....Really like getting the face all wet.....