What were those "read cards"

Maybe we providers should accept them...... Originally Posted by angelinadream
WE as in Sofia's Agency (whatever its called this week) ?
Must go we go through this daily. I will refrain from stating how you told me you first got started in "the bizz" so you know it's me.....Now I'm sure your missing a rerun of CSI. I personally think you do all this research so the gents will keep seeing you and you block anyone else. I'm sure you get gratitude sessions....Why do you think I stopped working with you......? Think really hard....
Back to topic- I think it would be a cool idea to boost our business ladies if we accepted those cards and put them to use......It's simple marketing
Or just lower YOUR rates
But then the "gimmick" is gone...Marketing 101...
But then the "gimmick" is gone...Marketing 101... Originally Posted by angelinadream
Maybe you should thow in some frequent flyer miles and a free rental car.

Better yet, let your service speak for itself without a "gimmick". The BEST marketing you can get is a good reputation for providing a good service. All the gimmicks in the world won't make up for a lousy service...

A gimmick is nothing more than blue water at an incall.

The best thing you could ever do is get good reviews from "reputable" members and try not to piss people off with obnoxious posts.
Must go we go through this daily. I will refrain from stating how you told me you first got started in "the bizz" so you know it's me.....Now I'm sure your missing a rerun of CSI. I personally think you do all this research so the gents will keep seeing you and you block anyone else. I'm sure you get gratitude sessions....Why do you think I stopped working with you......? Think really hard.... Originally Posted by angelinadream
You are so full of shit. Stopped working with me??? Yeah right ... Enjoy the trip down with Sofia. You are closer to the bottom than you think.
The best thing you could ever do is get good reviews from "reputable" members and try not to piss people off with obnoxious posts. Originally Posted by Killersalt
That ship has sailed.

The best thing you could ever do is get good reviews from "reputable" members Originally Posted by Killersalt
DickemDown is a more reputable member than Killersalt and Angelina gets more business than Brook Wilde. That is why she is hated.

Discounts to regulars seems like a fine idea to me
Angelina gets more business than Brook Wilde. That is why she is hated. Originally Posted by Raphael
Get more business then me? Please.

Everyone hates her because she is an obnoxious liar.
DickemDown is a more reputable member than Killersalt and Angelina gets more business than Brook Wilde. That is why she is hated.

Discounts to regulars seems like a fine idea to me Originally Posted by Raphael
Brooke seems to have quite a few more reviews than your girl. Funny how she needs all these "gimmicks" and threADs if she is so busy.

And yes DED, is very reputable. Hopefully your girl will get some more reputable reviews. Good for you getting your discount, I'm sure you are very proud.

Discounts to regulars seems like a fine idea to me Originally Posted by Raphael
This means everything coming from such a reputable member........Geeeeez!
Well, there is one thing I like much better then Killersalt's sour grapes -the fresh grapes us satyrs will drop into the mouth of them nymphs, and the fresh grapes them nymphs will drop into the mouths of us satyrs, during our revelries.

What is the colour of grape juice - purple, violet, - bl...? It is the colour of a lady's juices when you treat her right, instead of harassing her on the hobby sites.

This means everything coming from such a reputable member........Geeeeez! Originally Posted by boardman
And so now they are going to smear even Dickemdown?
(and why don't they enquire into what the ladies think of these hobby boards, before they think themselves qualified to determine who is and is not reputable...)
Maybe you should thow in some frequent flyer miles and a free rental car.

Better yet, let your service speak for itself without a "gimmick". The BEST marketing you can get is a good reputation for providing a good service. All the gimmicks in the world won't make up for a lousy service...

.......try not to piss people off with obnoxious posts. Originally Posted by Killersalt
Hard to argue with much of that..... Provide great service will get you there, and don't piss people off is sound advice for anyone in the service based industry.....

Or just lower YOUR rates Originally Posted by Meoauniaea
Well........ That is one view..... run a special is another..... do a repeat client discount could be another (I know the last one works w/me and a couple of my ATFs)........

But not all "Gimmicks" are good ones..... in fact....."Gimmicks" tend to not be such a great thing when its all said and done.... but that s just from my experience........

JaD
This means everything coming from such a reputable member........Geeeeez! Originally Posted by boardman
And so now they are going to smear even Dickemdown?
(and why don't they enquire into what the ladies think of these hobby boards, before they think themselves qualified to determine who is and is not reputable...) Originally Posted by Raphael
Uhh....... Not sure Someone is "reading between the lines"...... but.........

JaD