PM's

oh fuck this isn't charades. 2 words, 1st word 2 syllables - Super Head 713. Gosh. and you could've just PMed her if you didn't wanna blast her and told her but I guess now she knows not to do that now. but this is more fun. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Why did you ruin the fun Yes it would have been simple to just PM but hopefully this drives home the point. Probably not though. It also shows others not to do this and most of all the entertainment factor.
sorry babe, it was so obvious it was painful.
She has already been told about that......................If you get another one........PM me..........you already know the code........lol
Lmao...Im interested DO they work??
Hey where do I write reviews from Strip Clubs, this site has helped me, I got a girl down from 5 bills to half that for a HJ at splendor the other night. Originally Posted by Bumpy_Deek
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the hijack but this shit is funny as hell!!!!

Back on topic....... she needs to stop that, for real! If a hobbyist is interested, he'd holla at cha.
I know someone else that does that kinda thing cept it's by phone lol.
  • Trey
  • 10-18-2011, 01:23 PM
Since her and the other chick use the same phone, I guess she just pm the whole phone book. This can't help either girl as I would really be pissed some girl I don't know got my number. If I knew who she got the number from I would write both of them off.

Yall don't hate on her to much though remember her motto.

Aims to please, and.... pleases to aim?
well if you get another one you may want to utilize the RAT TO MOUSE function
Lmao...Im interested DO they work?? Originally Posted by AlaniiStarr
I am sure it does a fair percentage of the time....lol