ITS ALMOST FOOTBALL SEASON! GO COCKS!

Go Saints this is the Who Dat Nation all the way and go Bulldogs MSU will be smoking it this year
Go Saints this is the Who Dat Nation all the way and go Bulldogs MSU will be smoking it this year Originally Posted by jaknow
South Carolina #9 in rankings --- MSU????
They are moving up #15 after the thrashing they gave LSU in death valley
They are moving up #15 after the thrashing they gave LSU in death valley Originally Posted by jaknow
yes Mississippi State did well, sorry LSU fans, this SC girl doesn't like Tigers
MSU #15, SC #14; interesting they don't play each other this year...hmmm
For whooping two of the teams I hate the most...

Alabama last week and Texas A&M this week!!!

I'm cheering for Ole Miss & Miss St the rest of the year, hopefully they can BOTH be in the final four and meet in the Championship game

You guys ROCK
  • OTP
  • 10-12-2014, 03:57 PM
Mississippi State University #1 in all three national polls!!!! Hail State!! GO DOGS!!
Ha! I brought some LADY LUCK to your State! Happy to See it and Happy to Be here to make YOU Happy! LOL
Mississippi State University #1 in all three national polls!!!! Hail State!! GO DOGS!! Originally Posted by OTP
Hail State
I got back from Singapore Friday just in time to see them put an ass whipping on Auburn
Who Dat… Who Dat… Say Da Gona Beat Dem SAINTS!!!
Nothen’ But Da SUPERBOWL From Here BaAby!!!
With you all the way,WHO DAT.....
Big game today, Florida vs my South Carolina GameCOCKS!!
Vegas has FL up by 7, we will see, if they win, I will eat Gator for dinner
if Gators lose, I still will probably have Gator for dinner, not saying where, but theres a really great gumbo made with Gator Sausage at a restaurant on the beach

I was never a College football fan until now, this new playoff system should make College football outstanding to watch, can't wait. Originally Posted by slim deez
Who Dat… Who Dat…
Say Da Gona Beat Dem
SAINTS!!!
Nothen’ But Da
SUPERBOWL
From Here BaAby!!!
I can't believe my Steelers lost to another sub .500 team like the Saints.....at HOME

The Saints hardly ever win on the road
Face It DickEmDown... This Gentleman exited the 'Steel Curtain' decades ago,
maybe you should start rooting for Penguins.