names for providers how about names for johns?

Omg, I'm gonna so get myself into trouble here...

Through the years, I have always given guys various nicknames, particularly when discussing my exploits with my girlfriends, so I'll share some of those

The good ones:
Tower of Pleas-a
Tower of Power
Jimi (as in "Jimi Hendrix", dude was really good with those fingers)
Jim Bob (he was good with fingers and oral)
Fiddler (seriously, he made my body sing)
Starchy Archie (I adore those crisp, starched, office shirts)
Mr Boots (he had the sexiest polished, half-boot, dress shoes, and he smelled damn good)
Aquaman (LOL)

The not-so-good ones:
No!
Uh-No!
Hell No!
Mr Whiney-Piney (the dude that just-can't-let-go)
That-Guy (the guy who is quite homely, and with a very shitty attitude, but who somehow landed the hot chick that ONE and ONLY TIME, and now thinks he's god's gift to women. When we ladies refer to him, we squinch our faces in disgust and say, "oh yeah, that guy." Don't be THAT GUY)
My ATF calls me "My Handsome Man," right before she lays a big ole kiss on me.
GREAT QUESTION:

SIR LIXALOT

Mr. SNUGGLEUPNKISS

MONSTER

LIL BO PEEP

JACK HORNIER

FLIP

THUNDER DOWN UNDER

GIGGLES at SOLITAIRE... I have met THAT GUY. He is one a very few who can accurately call me "BITCH".
Omg, I'm gonna so get myself into trouble here... Originally Posted by Solitaire
No trouble here. Good post.
For me: A great sense of humor gets my motor running. Originally Posted by alaine
I've always had a problem with this. Not to say this is bull, but I just can't imagine girls talking amongst themselves saying:

"We had so much fun last night. He really had my motor running. I mean we laughed all night. And I mean all night just laughing and laughing. He made me laugh so hard I was crying. Yes, girl. I was so fucking wet from all the laughing.

Even when I wanted him to stop, I kind of wished he wouldn't stop. I just wanted to laugh some more. He's a natural. His timing and rhythm were on point. Yes, he's so funny. Like, so damn funny. I can't believe how wet the sheets were the next morning. From just laughing."

Yeah, I have a sense of humor. Still doesn't help if she tells her friends we "laughed" all night.