A stripper wants to move in with me

how are you going to explain the stripper pole that cuts through the middle of the living room?
What if the mom is also a stripper?
Got any pics of the stripper and/or your mom?
Like I always say, getting involved with a stripper is like riding a bull. You know it's not going to last long, but it's a fucking great ride and a hell of a story.

I did it sans mom and it ended with me locking her out, her waking my neighbors and having her hauled away by the cops. I say don't do it!

Side note: the bitch still calls me! I must lay some good pipe.
Take it from someone who has done it. Don't.
yea let her . I might last two weeks.
Tie everything down
I done it. Not exactly same situation but u decide base on my story.

I was living in ATL on company paid biz trip living in company paid apt (2br, furnished).
I hang out at strip joint and met a stripper who was young (I was older by xx) and just starting and needed help financially. After a month, she moved in with me and still working. No rent.
After 3 months, I got transferred to NY and she followed me.
Within a month in NY, she got job at a bar and 2nd job and making decent $ and paying for all living expenses for both (except rent).
About 3 months in NY, we were start to getting into arguments like married couples because she want things certain way. Finally kicked her out or she moved out (depend on who is telling the story).

My factor is me and stripper in co APT
Your factor is you, stripper and ur mom in ur mom’s house.
Maybe you need to worry about moving out of your moms house before you worry about moving a stripper in?

Anyways, some years at a strip club with close relations to some customers concludes this is NEVER a good idea and it always ends bad.
Don't do it....

Too many things can go wrong...ex boyfriend drama, baby daddy drama, other "friends" and bullshit etc. and you would be exposing your mom to that shit.
Get your own place and do as you please.....but remember, they don't love you and will use you to get anything they can't get for themselves (or as much money) then move on to some one else.
You have to set your standards or boundaries on dealing with hooker/providers/golddiggers/down on their luck bitches...etc. Don't be a Capt. Save a hoe it never ends well (99.99%).
Got any pics of the stripper and/or your mom? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Back off. I already have a minivan with a wheelchair ramp and her name on it.
Lol
DO IT!

There are so many things that can happen ... it's just the kind of excitement that can break a cycle of hobby/stripper pussy addiction. You can: be evicted with stripper, be disowned, see Mom + stripper hookup and toss you, experience stripper bringing other girlfriends or boyfriends over for NFL parties, witness or participate on any of the mass murder scenarios... The opportunities for thrills are endless.
"Hey Ma, we need more meatloaf." Originally Posted by Solocup
Sadly we live in a world where people will not get this fantastic reference.
  • grean
  • 09-27-2017, 02:25 PM
I think you should only do it if you promise us that all three of you — you, your mom, and the stripper — will post daily updates here on Eccie. It gets set up where each of you can’t read the others blog posts.

All in favor, say “Aye!” Originally Posted by TexTushHog